Chapter Dieciseis

Sorry for such a late update...A LOT has been going on, but here we go :)

"You're telling mommy that you're a vampwolf?" I ask seriously.

"Vaaaamwooool" he giggles.

"Okay, but" I say under my breath, "they told me you were a human baby."

I watch as Edwyn crawls under his bed and... stops. The next thing he does, shocks the hell out of me. He sits up under his bed, looks at me, smiles, and puts both hands on the bed and lifts it. I mean it actually came off the ground! How can a one day old baby do that? How can he do any of this? He's suppose to be a regular human baby, right? At least that's what Dr. Lope said. I think he needs to go back to school.

"Chris," I yell, "you might want to see this!"

He's up the stairs and in Edwyn's room within seconds. He takes one look at me, and then looks over at the bed that seems to be floating. He gasp and drops to his knees. Edwyn giggles when he sees Chris' face. Chris is in awe, and doesn't seem to be able to speak. I can't help but to let a giggle escape myself. This brings Chris back to the real world. He crawls closer to Edwyn, but Edwyn growls and he quickly moves away.

"He doesn't like me," Chris pouts, "why doesn't he like me?"

"Maybe it's because you are both werewolves" I say grinning.

"Werewolves," He asks, "but we, I , he's a human baby."

"Actually he's a vampwolf," I say amusingly.

"A WHAT?" he screams.

We sit silently and watch Edwyns every move. He finally put his baby bed down and started lifting other things. His dresser was no match for him, he lifted it with one hand. The rocker in his room was picked up and placed in his bed. He climbed up and down the walls, and did the same with the ceiling. He looked like Tarzan, hanging from his ceiling fan. We haven't laughed this much in a very long time, and it is all because of our new born baby. Edwyn Marshal Lebleu has changed our lives in more then one way, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

"Can you show mommy and daddy what all you can do?" I ask sweetly.

Edwyn shakes his head, "yes."

So we wait....

Another short chapter....sorry...... Please vote if you feel it deserves it and comment to let me know what you think.