Chapter Catorce

(I'm going to go ahead and upload a chapter since I'm so close to 3,000 reads!!! This is just for y'all!! Sorry it's so short)

I did exactly what every other normal human/vampire would do, I looked. Now, I wish I wouldn't have. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. How could this be? How could something so little be doing...that. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I open them and see the same thing. Claudia and I started beating on the back door.

"Chris," I scream, "open the damn door!"

"Chris," Claudia yells, "please unlock the back door!"

"CHRISTOFUR!" we screamed in unison.

Chris rounded the corner and ran to the back door. He unlocked it and grabbed me. He's shaking really bad and his cheeks are wet. He's been crying. Oh no! Why is he crying?

"What's wrong Chris," I ask soothingly, "why are you crying?"

"I-I-I," he stuttered, "I c-c-can't find E-Edwyn."

I pulled him close and kissed him dearly. I pulled his head up in front of my face and laughed.

"Have you checked the ceiling lately," I asked laughing and pointing up.

"The ceiling," he said and looked up, "Oh.My.Gosh."

We all stared for a long time, watching Edwyn go this way and that way and up and down the walls. We couldn't believe that a human baby could do something like this. I wanted to go and get him, but Chris and Claudia wouldn't let me. They wanted to see everything he could do. He's a pretty special baby I have to admit. Claudia squated and crawled over to him. He smiled at her and touched her face. She jumped back, which caused me and Chris to also. We didn't see anything happen, so why did she react like that?

"Are you okay," I whispered to Claudia, "want me to get him?"

"He shocked me with his hands" she whispered back, "see if he'll let you get him."

Chris and I walk over to Edwyn slowly. Edwyn smiles and coos at us. He's so cute right now. I could just eat him up! Chris bends down first, Edwyn shakes his head "no". I bend down and he crawls to me. He grabs my face with his two little hands and slaps me. It shocks me so much that I rare back, but I don't slap him back. I come to my senses before that happens. Edwyn is looking at me and all I can do is smile sweetly at my baby. My world is looking me straight in the eyes at this very moment. I love him so much.

"I love you Edwyn," I sing, "you're mommy's little prince."

Suddenly Edwyn..

Cliffhanger!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!! Vote, Comment and all that stuff!!!!! Muah!!