Chapter Nueve

What did I see when I looked out the window you ask? I see that crazed old woman staring at my husband. He's on his hands and knees... begging? For what? Is he under a spell of hers or a curse? I shake my head and try to clear my mind, but what happens next really shocks me. She points her finger and he jumps up. She smiles kindly at him and it's like he's in love with her. She slaps his face and he smiles even bigger. The old lady twirls her finger above her head, and I watch as my husband obeys.She yanks his pants down and...

"Have you lost your mind?" I screamed and ran to the back door.

I yanked on the door but it didn't budge. I tried again and again and nothing. I walk/ran to the front door and it wouldn't open either. I didn't want to know what that nasty old hag was doing to my husband, but I had to get to him. Being eight and a half months pregnant is really pissing me off right now. I love my son, but I need ot get to my husband.

I look out that  window and she has her mouth on... OH.MY.GOSH! I fall to my knees holding my stomach, making sure not to hurt Edwyn. What is wrong with this lady? Why does she have this control over Chris? I raise up on my knees to peek out. My eyes are closed. I barely open one and start throwing up. I can't stop coughing and gagging. The image is stuck in my head. It's so... I threw up again.

I'm on hands and knees crawling, making my way to the kitchen sink. I need a cold dish towel and something to drink. I slowly stand up holding on tightly to the counter. I look around for my purse and spot it. I need one of my pills and a nausea pill. I grab a glass, fill it with water and take my pills. I start crying, wondering how and why Chris could be doing this to me. Why would he put me through something like this? I slide down the cabinet doors and sit on the floor. I can't take anymore. I just want this day to be over with and I want to leave this house. I put my head in my hands and listen as the back door opens.

"Baby, you okay?" Chris asks.

"No," I murmur without lifting my head.

"What's wrong sweetie?" he asks all nonchalant.

"Leave.Me.Alone." I say breathing inbetween words.

He laughs, "I picked you some flowers."

That sets me off. I count to ten slowly..one.two.three.four.five.six...Oh the hell with counting!

"I don't want your f**king flowers," I howl, "go give them to that wh*re of an old lady!"

He jumps back like he doesn't know what I'm talking about. I'm really pissed now. He wants to play dumb, I'm going to show him dumb. I stand up as fast as I can and throw my glass, half full of water at him. He ducks and it lands, busting into a million pieces.

"What is wrong with you," he asks glaring at me, "have you done lost your mind?"

"I think you know exactly what's wrong with me," I wail, "I'm so mad at you, I could kill you."

He looks at me baffled. A slow smile comes across his face and he reaches for me. I grab the closest thing I can get my hands on. It's a spoon. A spoon! What am I going to do with this? Spoon him! I laugh out loud and he thinks it's safe to hug me. When he almost has his arms around me I scream and suddenly my feet are covered in water.

"Uh, my water just broke," I whisper, "I'm still mad at you, get me to the f**cking hospital."

I know it's not a long chapter, but it's a chapter lol... enjoy and vote and comment :)