MY MAFIA BOSS

Warning :
This is totally a fiction book.
Things or anything that you
will read in here is not true.
But there are things that
came from true stories and
some are based on my research
about it.

Their will be a bad words,
18+ scenes, and violence
that you might not like.
But if you are
interested in the story please
be Open Minded and lets have
fun reading the book.

Please Vote, Comment, Share
and Follow me if you'd like
the story.

Enjoy Reading!

__________________

Let's go back a bit in Book 1 (Married to a Mafia Boss)

Hazel Quinto Cullin and Johan Eros Cullin are now dead. Who are they? They are the Mother and Father of Ryle Kenneth Cullin the new and current mafia boss. Johan is the former mafia boss and he gave his inheritance to his one and only son. At first Ryle doesn't want to be a Mafia Boss he just want to be a simple human being and an athlete where he can use his skills in gun firing. His father thought him on how to use a gun but he never wanted to be part of that mafia thing and his father insisted it because he really wants his son to be his heir.

And then one day on the happiest day of Sunny's life her Debut Birthday Party. Their family died because of some bad guys that is still unknown. Ryle is still looking for the killer of his parents and for the parents of sunny. There is a news that got into them that Villamor is already dead at first Ryle doesn't know on who he is but Mr. Yu told him and he now know that Villamor is his Grandfather, the father of his mother.

Their assets told them that there is another villain that will get the mafia boss position.

Sunny was in love with Ryle but Ryle has something else in his mind. Love is still not passing through in his mind and heart. All he thinks is revenge and his anger. He want to kill all the villain that wants to kill him and his family now. And also the one who wants to get his position he hates it.

Ryle is now a famous Pistol Gun Player. He is a Athlete and all people around the world knows him. So it is easier for the villains to find him but he is not scared he wants it so that he can find the villains too.

Bianca Renesmee Rivera. A super powerful artist she is a Model and Actress too. She is so passionate at work and for her career that's why she is known all around the country not worldwide because some doesn't know her still. She has this attitude that you won't like but she is beautiful if your just looking for physical appearance then you'll fall for her but in attitude you'll have a second thought about it haha. What if she met Ryle? Ryle is too distinct he is way more like 'Masungit' how can they handle it?

Find it out.

________________

It's definitely the story of Ryle but this whole story will work on Bianca on how she claims the mafia boss. That's why it's "My Mafia Boss"

______________________

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW

M I S S W O R L D W I D E