CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24: TRAINING
JADE'S POV:

- "let's get started" i heard a strong voice say and that was our cue to start training with their guardians and i wasn't ready to fall on my arse.-

I thought everyone would go to their well my guardians but i was wrong. See in my opinion my mates should fight with my guardians that are the same nature. Do you understand? So my mates can fight against their own also but noooo they said they don't need that but i still disagree but i guess they may be right because after all they know what's best.

I wonder if my parents miss me or my brother. I how i miss lily and william, i can't do anything without them but here i am about to fight my vampire guardian and i know i will wake up with bruises and to make matters better i have to be able to fight good with all my forms at the end of the week. Thats all we have....is a week to train before going back.

I shudder at the thought. I don't want to go back and i know i seem selfish since people need me but why give their hopes up since im not capable enough to this or even fight against anyone! Well i can fight but i can fight humans and wolves not other supernaturals. I mean they all have their strengths even though i techinally am some of the supernaturals. In peoples eyes and what my guardians have told me that im most powerful but if i was most powerful then why do i need to get trained?

Ugh i have to fight lucas. The great old devil himself what a way to start off my night. After this they told me that they made a mansion for us to sleep, eat and not be lazy in yay. Everyone has their own space around the island to train. Lucas and i are on the part where i landed. The body is still their because nobody felt like moving him since they were digusted of the sight execpt damon he will he was hungry so he was gonna eat him. I didn't mind but i found it weird that he would eat the man or teenager so sad i didn't mean to kill him and i didn't even know how i killed him.

"JADE! have you been paying attention to a single thing i said? Do i need to remind you that you need this training more than you know you do? Oh my devil how am i going to deal with you! Since olaf told you to start our training you haven't been paying attention to a single thing we said! I dragged my ass out of hell just to train you one so i can touch and second because who doesn't love a goof fight but here we are and you haven't even listened to us." He was ranting and i was kinda annoyed but i can't blame him i hate when i talk and people zone out on me so i completly understand. I just think he is going over the line here i mean i did pay somewhat attention to them if i am correct i zoned back in when i heard food involved and the house. I am assuming that counts am i right or am i right?

"listen lucas i understand why your angry but in my total offense i zoned back in at what point. Im talking to you right now aren't talking to you now?" I smirked when i saw him glare at me i mean i am stuck at this island but why not annoy them? "i heard about the mansion we will be staying at that y'all built and each of us have a room that represnts us.

Evan has his room pur white and silver since he is an angel.

Damon has his room full of bones with red and black colored walls.

Nick has gray on his wall with his wolf symbol on his room and has a bat on the other wall.

Josh has a big ass tank in his room to swim in and to sleep in if he doesn't want to use his water bed and his room is aqua blue and has fishes all over his wall.

Oscar(not the one jasmine was having sex with) has witch things in his room so he can pratice spells and so what.

Pablo has gray all over his wall.

Adam has red all over his wall and has his bat symbol on his wall. While drew's room is black and while since thats his wolf's color. He also has wolf symbol on his wall.