letter seven.

❝just like you who arepart of my daily life, iwould wish your time isfull of me as well❞

just like you who are
part of my daily life, i
would wish your time is
full of me as well

>>ㅡㅡㅡ> 일곱 <ㅡㅡㅡ<<

seulhee.

" thank you " i muttered slightly to the taxi driver before closing the doors. Turning my heels as i was welcomed by a big building, a book store to be exact, but with lots of facilities like small cafe, library, study space etc. all in one big building. A big combo for a student to visit.

stepping inside the building as i was greeted by a friend who seems to work here. " hi seulhee! " she squeaks with a little jump, still keeping the voice down abit since it's a dead silent zone.

Despite books seem to be my second thing, coming over every weekend really helps calming the mind, even though sometimes i'd enjoy doing assignment here more than at home, where its stuffy and messy too.

" the book you're looking for has just been returned back, you should find it in it's shelf somewhere " she mumbled, grinning also with a cheeky wink at the end.

lips curled up forming into a 'thank you', followed by a soft smile before walking away and up the stairs, the 2nd floor and also my fave spot in the whole building. Of course, finding a book first before heading there. The one i have been searching for ...

' The Way To Me ' a peotry-like book, romantic poets being told about a girl meeting her soulmate like destiny. Falling in love at first touch, the soft touch against each other made the world stop for them. And coincidentally meeting up like fate everyday,

I'm mostly a geek for love romantic, fantasy kind of genre girl. The one who used to believe in fairytales wherein a prince charming will come into your life and change it forever, simply happily ever after. But she was wrong, after experiencing a rough heartbreak and lying from someone whom she loved once was a foolish mistake she made.

Now, she's a new girl. New characteristic and by that heartbreak made her change 360. The girl whom used to wear heavy makeup, high heels possibly, less focus during class which made a big downfall for her and so many things people didn't expect her to do such things.

Despite that, she now focus more on studying, tries getting a job for experience and also saving up money, now only wears natural makeup, some powder and a soft colour-ed lip balm always does the trick and also thick clothes that covers her skin since the temperature has been dropping lately.

i might even be like anna, frozen.