Chapter 20. Im Sorry

No Ones' Pov

After knocking on the door, he waited for about five minutes for the door to open, still no response. Repeating the same knock again, nothing.

Killua was getting impatient, holding a painful look towards the door, eyes trailed down slowly to the doorknob. Taking out his right hand nervously from his pocket, placing onto the dirty silver knob covered with dried blood, he twitches when coming into contact with the texture and ignoring a twisted feeling in his stomach. Urging not throw up, gripping tighter onto the door, twisting it slowly with a click. Revealing a dark dimmed room covered by dark silk curtains, little rays of light going through, but not bright enough to cover the darkness.

He swallowed hard in his throat, sweat began to form, dripping onto the tile floor. Gazing around, finding everything all neat and organized. His eyes stopped when spotting a huge crater in the ground.

Who In the world would do this? And why? A nervous thought came through his mind, as he kept eyes on the floor.

Wanting to take a closer look, loosening the uncomfortable grip from  the doorknob, not bothering to shut it.

Taking small quiet step after step, stopping to bend down, to investigate the crater. Putting his index finger and thumb under the chin to think what could've caused this.

Such force of violence this person has, no wonder people are scared of him. But why tho- His thoughts were stopped when hearing a loud slam from behind, causing him to flinch.

Tunrning his head slighty to see a tall figure standing up right in front of the door, blocking, the only exit.

All he could see the others hands formed into a fist, filled anger and rage. Killua hastily stood up, veins popping out of his right hand, as razor sharp claws formed.

Killuas voice deepens, with a bit of nervousness, trying to act all scarce and nonfrighted from the others presence.

"You know, Gon. Violence is never an answer of solving any of your problems. If that's your solution, do it. I'm not scared of you."

Gon didn't move nor responded back. All he did is removing the fist form on both hands, showing cuts, old and new oozing out slowly. Traveling down his arms, then onto the floor.

Killua was stunned, he couldn't believe his own eyes. Both arms revealed no bandages, only skin with fresh cuts.

Sniffling can be heard in this ominous room, darkness inside covered Gons' face, making it hard to tell if he's crying or faking the sound.

He took a step closer to Killua, who also stepped back, trying to be cautious as possible. Being wary of the others movements.

Stopping after taking a last step, to reveal an unpatched eye.

Killua lowered his arm, razor claws still visible and turned to face fully in front of Gon. Only his bare chest, a full six pack shown from the shadows.

The albinos face redden of the sight, feeling agitated how all of these permanent injuries started.

He manage to utter a word, frighten of the sight... "W-why?" That's all he can say.

 "W-why?" That's all he can say