Chapter 22. Starting Over...

A/N: Sorry for the super long wait for this trash. Just wanted to say thank you for the reads and votes. Means a lot to me.

This is the final chapter for this story, the other stories that I'm writing right now are still in the works.

You are gonna feel really unsatisfied for the ending. It's for the best In all honesty. This is a long chapter, just letting you guys know. It is a good chapter, I personally enjoyed this.

Enjoy.

~~~~~~

Killua was being held protectively by Gon, with strong masculine arms tightly around him, having every mite to protect. Protecting the only person who cared for him, feeling less alone in this heartless cruel world.

The white hair teen doesn't know he was being touched and being held by another person. Fluttering his eyes to see, realizing what position he's in, cheeks started to burn. Only having his own hands resting on Gons broad shoulders.

Trying hard of escaping his tight grasp with no success. Strong arms held more firmly around Killuas waist, refusing to let go. Sighing in defeat, he took a good small glance at Gons face, admiring his gorgeous features. Strong cheek bones, long fluffy lashes, smooth tanned skin and soft pink lips slightly parted.  He wanted to plant his lips on those soft one but instead, he placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

Killua felt wrong doing that, but somewhere in his heart made him kiss Gons cheek.

Gon whimpered, eye opening slowly, revealing the bright honey colored eye shining brightly in the dark like a morning sun, as the other is still tight shut with no patch. Killua on the other hand, cheeks turned a light pink when seeing that golden eye staring back into his own cerulean ones. Those blue eyes sparked with curiosity, wondering if Gon felt a kiss on his cheek. He only frowned as a reaction when meeting eyes with his, even if he did feel a kiss, there still wouldn't be any sort of acknowledgement.

The albino felt a bit nervous seeing Gons expression. So he slowly let go of his grip on the shoulders, looking down.

"S-sorry, I shouldn't be here. I-l'll go."

"No, stay. I don't want to be alone anymore."

Gon responded bluntly, throat still dry from crying in his sleep. Sitting up properly, being immobile and kept ahold onto Killua.

"Why did you kiss my head? We don't even know each other." Asking a bit dumbfounded, as the other fidgeted at the question.

"I-I probably did it on accident when we were sleeping." Sounding a bit unsure, earning an glare look like he wasn't buying his words. Gon was not in the mood of getting an honest answer. So he ignored that question and stood up. Not bothering looking into the others eyes, heading towards the bathroom to clean up the mess he made.

In Killuas perspective, he didn't mutter a word when Gon left with no context. A little concerned for his strange behavior, like he hadn't figured out before right after the incident during school. Which, he still remembers so vividly. The touch, volume and tone of Gons voice, all this strange permanent memories that will never be erased.

All those memories from the past are gone. Never be remembered ever again.

Killua sitting in a comfortable position on the couch, listening to nothing but the rustling noises from Gon cleaning up his bathroom.