Chapter 16. Revenge

~~~~
Previously: Gon got a call from Ging, telling that he was coming to kill him. Gon just sighs in frustration about his day just keeps getting better and better.

Gon

I just sighed in annoyance at my own god damn father trying to kill me, again for the millionth time. Walking towards my room, to look for the special knife that my dumb father got me for my birthday years ago for some odd reason. It was hiding under my pillow for the right time to kill him since he told he was on his way. Such a dumbass for telling me the plan and timing.

Taking out the knife shining, from the light of my room window. Looks pretty damn sharp. Guessing I haven't used it, for the reason be that I had no need to use such weapon when I was younger, assuming it was to defend myself.

Bullshit.

Rolling up my left sleeve, to test out of how sharp this dangerous weapon can do to skin. Barley placing the knife onto my smooth skin that started to ooze a drop of blood. Dang, I love this knife.

This is going to be sweet once I use this on Ging. Vengeance for the people I loved most.

Taking a seat on the couch to wait for his arrival.

Fifth-teen minutes later, I heard the sound of the bang from last time...

"Come out you bastard and fi-" I quickly stood right in front of the shorter male who is so my father and slid his throat deep. Hearing him cry in agony is music to my ears, I covered his mouth with my free hand so no-one else can hear the loud tormented scream. Waterfall of blood pooling from the neck is satisfying to watch, dropping his gun to the floor with a loud thud.

Then I violently threw him against the wall, coughing out blood all over with the wound bleeding out more. Shoving my knife into his heart, twisting it to make him feel more pain. Ging tried to pull the knife away by gripping my arms but was too weak and slowly fell to his sides. Glaring at him whos' eyes were about to close, I said five simple words for him to remember before he dies off completely...

"Fuck you, go to hell."

Angrily taking the knife out and letting it fall at the same time of when his corpse was sliding down the wall leaving a red stain trail. 

My hand was shaking in terror covered in blood of what I had just done. Felt like a part of me thought it was wrong for murdering my own father and the other telling me to kill. Clutching my own fist, first hitting the tile floor that now looked like a crater. It hurts like hell, but I honestly don't give a shit. Getting back up to stare down at the dead body, who was a psycho father trying to kill his one and only son.

Standing for a good minute until I heard knocking on the door, turning to see a familiar blonde, his face was emotionless. I stayed in place while panicking on the inside, unsure of what to do or what to say.

"Explain yourself before I call the cops." Kurapika spoke in a quiet tone, chills running through my entire body. I gulped.

"P-please don't I'll explain everything. Right now." Saying in a shaky voice.

"This man is my father, he ruined my life by killing Aunt Mito-San, grandma and my own mother with this very gun he had." Tears started to form in my eye. "He almost killed me by shooting through my head. Right In the eye. This is why I have a bandage on since it looks hideous and disgusting whenever I take it off to get a fresh new one."

"How were you able to survive a such dangerous object going through your eye? Any normal person would likely die." Questioning me with a less disgusted face as he was leaning against the door with crossed arms.