*chapter six*

The next morning they were up bright and early and taken to a kitchen area where they were supposed to make pancakes together. They all stood in the kitchen and the cameras turned on. "Good morning!" the lady said happily, "welcome back to "The Lucky Ones" this morning we will be making pancakes! Hopefully this morning in the kitchen we will be able to see how the contestants interact in a non-formal home like environment. We are going to get into three groups of three and let each group make their pancakes! Girls go ahead and pick two boys to be in your group." "I call Collin!!" Elara immediately yelled, she ran over to him and tried to pull him towards her but he didn't budge, "actually," Collin said, "I was hoping to be in Tailynn's group today," Elara gasped, "Why would you want to be with her, when you could be with me!" she pouted, "I just want to get to know the other girls too," Collin said, walking over to Tailynn. "Ugh!" yelled Elara stamping her foot on the ground, "Whoa ladies and gentlemen looks like we have a little drama this morning!" the lady said to the camera "Who am I supposed to be with now!" Elara whined. "I'll be with you." Jonas said "Uh fine." Elara said rolling her eyes, "And how about you too." She said pointing at Dagan "Sure." He said shrugging Elara turned around and walked towards their kitchen area, with the boys following behind. "Do you mind if I join your group?" Harvey asked Tailynn; "No not at all!" she said smiling, and turning to walk towards her kitchen area. "I guess it's us 3 then." Julie said smiling at Drew and Jaylen "Let's go get started!" The camera zoomed in on Elara's group, "Let's see how things are going over here." The lady said. "Oh my gosh! You just got flour on my apron!" Elara screamed at Jonas, "That's what the apron is for." Dagan said sarcastically, "I heard that!" Elara sneered. "Well it looks like things are going great over there." The lady said quickly, "Let's go see how Tailynn's group is doing!" the cameras zoomed in on Tailynn, Collin, and Harvey. "Ok I'll get the milk, Collin will you go get two eggs please?" Tailynn said sweetly. "Of course my dear!" Collin said winking at Tailynn then walking towards the fridge, "I'll mix it all together!" Harvey said happily waving the mixers around in the air. "Wow looks like things are really heating up fast over here!" The lady said winking, "Sponsors rethink your decisions because if things keep going this way it doesn't look like Collin and Elara are going to be "In love" for long!" "Just because we didn't make pancakes together doesn't mean we aren't in love!" Elara yelled, "We are just taking a break for a little while!" the camera zoomed in on Collin who rolled his eyes at Elara's comment. "Now let's head over to Julie's group and see how things are going there. The woman, who had introduced herself that morning as Ms.Kall, moved from Tailynn's group over to Julie's group. Julie, Drew, and Jaylen were all covered in flour and even with the camera now on them, they continued to laugh and throw more flour at each other. "Oh my...what is going on over here?" Ms. Kall asked, with a hint of laughter in her tone. The teens finally stopped throwing flour but they continued to laugh. "Just making pancakes!" Drew said. "Oh, hey Drew I think you've got some flour on your face." Julie said. "Oh really?" Drew laughed. "Yep right...there!" Julie laughed throwing more flour in his face. "You'll pay for that!" And the teens once again started throwing flour between their fits of laughter. Ms. Kall laughed quietly, "Well, hopefully some of the ingredients will make it into the bowl!" She said to the camera. Jaylen picked up the bowl and showed it to the camera, "Looks like we've got some flower in there!" He smiled. The teens once again burst into laughter. "Anyways, thank you all for joining me this morning for 'The lucky Ones' we will see again in a few hours for lunch." The cameras clicked off, we the camera crew left the room. Between her laughter, Ms. Kall said "Get this mess cleaned up you three ad actually eat the ingredients, I'll be back in a few hours for lunch, after you are done with breakfast you are free to do whatever you would like." Then she turned and left the room.