Chapter 4(Edited)

Fri^^

Next Morning

After the movie last night Fae went home and told me to meet her in front of the school. I wake up to my alarm beeping and the room filled with light. I swipe my phone screen and turned the alarm off, before getting up and going to my new dresser. I pick out dark skinny jeans, a red plaid crop top, and black Timberlands, putting them on accordingly. For hair, I pull up half of my short hair and dutch braid it, as the rest covers my shoulders. I grab dangly diamond earrings and a silver necklace with a silver triangle charm, placing them on before doing my makeup in natural shades. I grab my phone and black book bag once finished.

Finally, done getting ready, I head downstairs with Fri lying on his bed staring at me. I go into the kitchen pouring him some food and water before getting an apple from the fridge and taking it with me to let him out. Once I let him back in the house I pat his head and walk out the door before locking it. I place my bookbag into the front seat, put the location of the school in my GPS, and drive off. I blast a song by Ciara as I drive the path. I see a few people walking as I enter the street of Edgartown high-school.

I park my car in the middle of the parking lot not knowing where to park. I look through the crowd of people, unlike in the movies all the people were scattered. I walk down the lot passing people and watching people park. I hear people talking with a whisper and looking at me as I pass by. I keep my head held high and walk past without any worry. Finally seeing Fae by the door, I walk to her with my bookbag bouncing upon my back.

"Finally, Eliza," she says with a polite tone. She is wearing a knee-length black long-sleeve flow out dress and black flats. "Oh hush, Fae," I say with a smile. "Come on, I will show you to the office to get your schedule," she says walking into the school. I follow her through the halls into a room labeled OFFICE. "Miss Tulip, this is a new student, she needs her schedule," Fae says to the lady behind the desk. "Ok, what is your name dear?" Miss Tulip asks. "Eliza Fletcher, senior year," I say walking up to the tall desk. She shuffles through the papers on her desk before handing me a paper, "Here you go, hun."

"What's next?" I ask looking to Fae. "Locker, you can get the one next to mine, did you bring a lock?" she asks leading me the way to the lockers. "Uh...I didn't know I had to. Can I use your locker for today? I have to stop at the store on the way back home anyway," I ask. "Sure," she replies going up to the locker. "Thanks," I say. I wonder if they have a cheer team. No that would be too obvious, what about a dance team? "So, let me see your schedule," Fae says reaching out her hand toward me. I hand it to her and she reads it, "Oh cool, we have most of the same classes." She hands it back and opens the locker. Her locker was decorated with pictures of her and her family, hung up with string and blue clothespins. "That's good," I say, "Does this school have a Dance team?"

"Yes, they are really good. They are holding auditions for it on Friday," she replies with an excited tone, "Are you going to try out?" "I want to, its good that I have a few days to make a routine to audition," I reply with a determined tone. "I can come and record you blowing their minds," she suggests with a laugh. "Yea, then I can watch it after," I reply with a nod. "Uh... Where is the bathroom?" I ask. "The closest one is around that corner," she says pointing down the hall. "Thanks," I reply before heading down the hall.

Once I reach the bathroom I see a passe of girls roam in, the one in the middle is most likely the top-bitch. You can tell by all the demands she divides between the girls around her. When she notices me standing there she looks to me. She had dark brown hair and bright green eyes, wearing a tight outfit and pounds of make-up. "Hey, new girl, I'm Janet," she says with a squeaky voice, "What's your name?" "Eliza," I reply rinsing the soap from my hands. "Well, Eliza, how about you sit with us at lunch?" she asks. "Sorry, already have a place to sit, but thanks," I reply before leaving the bathroom heading back to the locker.