Chapter 5(Edited)

(Three Hours Later) The Crew^^^

... I hear a knock on the door and check who it is through the window, it's Fae. I open the door and let her in, "Hey girlie," I say. "Hey, Eliza," she replies with a nod. "So what's going on?" I ask walking toward the back door. "Oh, I came over to tell you that there is a party tonight at Janet's house. I was gonna see if you wanted to get ready together," she says with a smile. I open the door and Fri strides in, "I don't know, I have a lot of catching up to do with school and all," I reply pushing my bangs away from my eyes. "How about we party tonight and tomorrow I will come over and help you get caught up?" she asks with a bright smile on her face. I nod my head, "That'll work. When does it start?" I ask waving her towards my room. I lead her to my room where all my new clothes are and jewelry I bought at the store. "At eight and it runs until midnight because that's when the police normally shut down the party," she replies with a small giggle.

... "Alright, then we have enough time to get ready, let's get started," I say with a smile as I pull out my flashy clothes and shoes. We start to go through the clothes piling them on the bed as we do. It takes us ten minutes till we find the perfect outfits. I found a black skin-tight, knee-length black dress with the sides cut out. For shoes, I have black platform heels that strap over the toes. Fae found a black knee length dress with black lace for the sleeves, her shoes were silver and wrapped around her ankles. "I will get dressed in the bathroom, I will be right back," I say to her before leaving the room. I get dressed and slide on the platforms before leaving the bathroom.

... I open the door to see her wearing the dress and heels. "Can you help me?" she asks referring to her zipper. "Yea sure," I reply coming closer to her before zipping it up. "Thanks," she replies with a turn. I nod and get out the little bit of makeup I have, "Uh....this all of the makeup that I have," I say holding my makeup bag so Fae could see it. "Oh that's ok, I have a lot at my house. Come on we'll finish getting ready there," she says with a smile. I nod and we pass through the twists of the house and leave out the front door. "We have to make sure no one sees us," I say in a low voice. "Ok, well I think Jace is getting ready too and my mom had a meeting to attend," she replies with a reassuring smile, "Come on."

... I follow her into the house and through all the halls, pictures hanging on the walls, and into her room. The room is painted a soft orange color with a white trim, her bed full of stuffed animals and furry pillows. There are even some Disney character stuffed animals. "Cute, I love the stuffed animals," I say with a smirk. "I have an obsession with them. It's because when I was younger we were too broke to afford them. But I had one that my father gave to me on his deathbed, it was a handmade teddy bear. He had made it special, for me, and I still have her today," she replies as she gets her makeup out. I see a few tears trickle down her cheeks but she wipes them away. I decide to leave it be and change the subject, "So..what are you gonna do for makeup?" I ask with curiosity. "A black and silver smokey eye with a wing and for my lips, matte red," she replies setting the bag on the desk, "What about you?" she asks. "A black wing with mascara and for lips red sparkly gloss," I reply gathering the items I need. She turns on the radio and we get ready to a song by Neyo.

... "Ok, I'm finished, how do I look?" I ask looking over at Fae. She looks at me with a smile, her makeup on point. "Sexy! What about mine?" she asks lifting her head up and putting on her glasses. "Beautiful, like always," I say with a smile. I looked over at the clock on her nightstand, 7:45. "How far is the place?" I ask curiously. "About a twenty-minute drive," Fae replies looking to the clock, "Well, we should get going." "Let me go check on Fri first and I will meet you at my jeep," I reply before walking out the room and through the halls. I unlock my door and open it so that I can check in really quick. I poke my head in and see Fri looking out the window, "Fri, I will be back late, so behave yourself." I relock the door after shutting it. I walk down the pavement and unlock the car so Fae can get in.