Chapter 6(Edited)

Her Dad^^^

I wake up to my alarm with the sun shining through the curtains and Fri snoring at my feet. I swipe my phone screen to turn the alarm off before stretching and walking to my dresser. I get dressed into ripped black skinny jeans, a grey alien shirt, and a grey beanie, before sliding on my combat boots and grabbing everything. I carry it with me to the bathroom to brush my teeth, hair, and to apply some mascara. I then haul it all down the stairs and next to the door as Fri follows me with his tongue hanging out. I let Fri out to use the bathroom and get me some tea for the road. I let Fri back in and lock the door behind me as I leave with my tea in hand. I hop in the car and head to the school.

Once I get there I check my phone before getting out of the car and heading to the school building while carrying all the supplies for school. I find Fae's locker and take an empty one a few lockers down, before setting up all my books and decorations. As I finish I notice Fae standing at her locker. She looks over at me with her long wavy hair hanging loosely. I miss my long hair!! "Hey, Fae," I say. "Hey, thanks for the help last night," she replies adjusting her glasses. "No problem, that's what friends are for," I reply with a smile. "Best friends," she replies with her pinky up. I hold my pinky up and we do the childish pinky promise, "Best friends!" We laugh and finish getting ready for class.

We walk to class and sit down at our normal seats as kids scatter through the rest of the room. Everyone settles in and class starts with attendance, then we get to do the hard part of geometry, math. She shows example questions on the board and does them step by step explaining everything she is doing. Which actually helped me to understand math a bit more. The class passes by pretty quickly and then it is time for gym, with Enzo. I walk through the halls to get to the gym before I'm late. I get into the locker room and twist the lock till it clicks open and get dressed into the uniform. I head out the locker room, finally dressed, to stretch.

My routine for Tuesday focuses on my arm muscles, so I start with pushups and planks. I notice Enzo come into the gym late with his face lit up with excitement of some sort. He greets his friends before walking over to me, "Hey, Gems." "Hey Enzo," I say pausing my workout and looking up at him. I wipe my sweat away with my arm and sit up from the plank. He sits next to me and I say "I had fun last night," looking at the floor. "Yea, me too," he says placing his hand on mine. I flip my hand and held his hand in mine, before letting go and standing up. Tears start to swell up in my eyes as I remember the pain he caused me to have, and I run off to the locker room. Once I sit down in the shower part of the locker rooms, because nobody comes in here, a flashback triggers.

Flashback

I wake up on a bed in a mysterious bedroom, which had white walls, a brown dresser, a small side table, and a closet. I get flashes of what happened the night before and get a pain in my stomach from all the alcohol I drank last night. With the other side effect of a raging headache. I get up off the bed and look around the room, dark drawings and crazy music CDs. This guy is weird. I make sure myself is covered and try to open the door. But someone opens it before I do, it was the guy from the lunch room. Did he save me from that rapist? Why does he have to be hot? I back up from the door as he walks into the room.

"Oh, you're awake. I'm Kyle, and I uh... kind of saved you last night." he says looking at me through his sunglasses. His hair pulled into a ponytail at the back of his head and wearing black clothing. "Yea, thanks for that," I say looking down at my bare feet. He tucks my hair around my ear and places his hand on the side of my cheek. He leans in and I lean in, our lips meet and he kisses me softly, then separates. His hand slides down my arm and into my hand, then lets go. "You can leave now," he says then leaves the room with a weird vibe coming off him. I shake out of it and find my shoes by the window. I slide them on and grab my purse, which was on the dresser. I search through it and see that everything is still there. I walk down the stairs to see just a small TV and a couch as I walk through the living room to the front door and out of the house.