Disclaimer!

Blood on Roses. All rights reserved. Not enough to be rated mature, but there are some graphic depictions of violence and profanities. Not like this is gonna stop you, anyway.

If you really need to call me something other than Ms. Author, Zi is fine. My name is boring. I don't have a fancy and impossible-to-pronounce name like Czechoslovakia.

Serious Stuff:

1. Please don't plagiarize, we authors work hard on our original stories.

2. Feel free to share this story or post a line or two on other websites as long as you give credit, but please don't post any chapters in part or in whole on other places.

3. This book is purely a work of fiction, unchecked fantastical imagination, and far too much time on the author's hands.

4. All names, characters, settings, and events are from the author's imagination or have been used fictitiously. Any similarities to actual persons alive or dead, incidents, and/or events are purely coincidental.

5. I do not own the words "Pureblood," "Vampire," "Vampire Hunter," etc. Feel free to use those in your own works.

6. Please inform me immediately if you see this book posted elsewhere.

7. Please don't say stuff like "This isn't how vampires work." I'm trying to be innovative, here ;A;

Summary again because I know you all are dying to comment on its cheesiness:

One night, that's all it takes for everything to change.

One insomnia.

One stroll in the dark night.

One murder.

Two hands covered in blood.

Two beings crossed paths.

~~~~

Hazel Dawson never believed in the supernatural. She wanted nothing more than to get through high school and leave for university with her best friend. She has ignored her childhood for years, but it has yet to leave her or her mind. Destiny waited for no one, and on the night of her eighteenth birthday, she will be forced to accept the fate that she was born into.

Zachary Nolan hasn't been interested in anything but vengeance for decades. Hatred filled his being, and the last thing he wanted was Hazel's innocent yet keen eyes staring straight into his soul. The memories that he tried so hard to bury began to unravel, showing the world that even the worst monster used to be an angel. He was accustomed to the solitude that he welcomed, but what would happen when Hazel reminds him of what it's like to love and be loved?

A once gentle soul was bent to violence and bloodshed.

A once ordinary soul has fallen in a new and bloody fate.

They had the same burning heart that was once extinguished by reality.

~~~~

Eleven Vampires

Eight Vampire Hunters

Two Humans

One Love

Ratings:

Romance: 6/10

Humor: 5/10

Gore: 4/10

Violence: 9/10

Action: 8.5/10

Mystery: 7/10