Chapter 4 ~ Stay

You woke up in the Breaker Room the next morning. You looked around and stood up slowly. "H-Hello!" You jumped and turned around slowly. It was Freddy. "Freddy, you scared me!" "Oh n-no, I did it again! I-I'm so sorry!" "It's.. okay. What am I doing here?" "W-Well, you fell asleep in B-Ballora's auditorium and, I thought I'd just b-bring you h-here." He stuttered. You blushed softly. "W-wow, thanks Freddy." You smiled and stood up. "Umm... I-I should go." "Wait! Y-Y/N!" You stopped and looked back. You nervously smiled and squinted your eyes. Freddy continued. "Well, I-I had an idea. Y-You should stay. And t-then, maybe, you c-could help us get bodies?" "Stay here, with you guys?" "Yeah! A-and you could stay in the Breaker Room." He paused. "With me." Bon-Bon came out from the corner and attached himself to Freddy's arm. You blushed. "U-Umm, I'll have to think about it..." You answered. Freddy stepped a bit closer and leaned to you. "Please, Y/N. Y-You know we won't hurt y-you. We just really need th-ose bodies." "Okay. I'll stay. I'm just going to go home for the day, and I'll come back later tonight with the stuff that I need." Freddy smiled and Bon-Bon giggled and came to me. She jumped on my shoulder and whispered in a singsong voice in my ear. "Good luuuck!" You widened your eyes, as did Freddy while Bon-Bon went back to him. She giggled but didn't speak. You blushed. "Umm, bye Freddy." You smiled and Freddy waved bye.

You walked into the elevator wondering what she meant by 'Good luck.' Then it suddenly hit you. You gasped. "Does he- like- no, no, he couldn't. He would never. I would never. We could never. Or does he?" Once you got out the elevator and you knew no one could hear you, you screamed. Out of nowhere, it just came out. "-the hell was that?" You shook it off. You couldn't remove the worried face you had. No matter how much you tried, your face and your thoughts stuck to you. When you left the building, in the car, and even when you were home, the thoughts stuck to you. "Okay. I have a problem." You packed up some stuff in a small, black, trendy backpack and started grabbing necessities and put them in the small pocket of your bag. Toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, a pouf, and a towel. You grabbed a pillow and a small throw blanket. You closed the zipper and put the backpack on your nightstand. You checked some social medias before it got later.

(Time skip.)

     You got up and changed into different clothes. Which reminded you. "Crap, I didn't even pack extra clothes. You grabbed some black jeggings and a F/C hoodie. You folded it quickly and stuffed it into your bag. You grabbed your keys, earbuds, phone, and left your apartment. You ran out the door and watched the late sunset as you drove. You left early because you were excited to get there. But nervous. You knew you could trust Freddy, and Bon-Bon, of course, but, what about the others? And... Baby. She's trustful, but a bit creepy. Once you arrived you parked your car and walked quickly into the elevator. You punched the button and pushed yourself quickly up and down that made you look like you were trembling over excitement. The elevator doors opened.

You saw Freddy. The both of you connected eyes. Freddy ran to you and hugged you. He picked you up off the floor a couple of inches, not to scare you, but you were  scared. "O-Okay, Freddy, a little too tight!" He didn't hear you. "Freddy! Room... going... dark..." You said with your words spreading apart more and more. This time he heard you, so Freddy quickly let you go and you put your hand on your stomach breathing heavily. "O-oh, no. I'm so s-sorry!" You coughed. "It's okay, it's okay." You removed your hand off your stomach. "Umm, I brought my stuff." Freddy smiled. Ballora and Baby came in. "What stuff?" Baby asked. Freddy explained how he wanted you to stay until you got them bodies. "Well, she can stay, but Freddy, you have to ask me before you just bring a person into our home." Baby responded. "O-Oh, okay. Sorry B-Baby." Freddy apologized. "I'm sorry, too." You started. "For what?" "For just coming in here without telling you or Ballora." "Oh, no, no! It's okay!" Baby smiled. You smiled back. Bon-Bon kept whispering things to Freddy and he kept blushing and looking nervous. 'What the hell is happening?' You thought.

You moved your stuff into the Breaker Room. You put it down in one of the corners of the room. Freddy watched you put your stuff down. "Do you n-need help Y/N?" "Um, no thanks, I think I'm good for now. Oh, wait, do you have an outlet to plug in my phone charger?" "Oh, y-yes, it's over here." "Thanks, Freddy." You smiled. Freddy smiled back. You grabbed your phone charger from your bag and walked behind Freddy to where the outlet was. You plugged it in then plugged in your phone. "Freddy, I have a question." You said. "W-What is it?" "Why did you want me to stay in your room?" You asked. Freddy's eyes turned pink. Bon-Bon looked up at him and smiled. You stared at Freddy waiting for a response. "Um, w-well, you see, I-I-" "Hey guys, how's it going?" Baby peeked into the breaker room, asking. "Good! I've pretty much unpacked everything." "Okay, good. How are you doing, Freddy?" Freddy just looked at Bon-Bon, not saying anything. "Okay then. I'll leave you guys alone." Baby smiled and left. "You don't have to answer the question." You chuckled. "Oh, o-okay!" You checked the time. 6:52pm. "So, will I still have to work tonight?" "Yeah, y-you'll be required to c-check into work e-everyday of the week, as l-long as you're staying h-here." "Oh, okay. What can I do in the meantime?" "Well, you c-can stay in here." You looked up at Freddy and smiled. His face plates twitched. "Oh, Y/N, I a-almost forgot, Ballora wanted to talk to you b-before you started your shift. But I-I'm not sure what it w-was about." "Ballora? Okay, I'll talk to her later." 

You walked to your phone, which was still charging. You unplugged it and checked the time. 11:57pm. "Almost time to start my shift. Oh! I need to talk to Ballora." You walked out of the breaker room and into Ballora Gallery. "Ballora?" You yelled. No response. "Ballora? Freddy said you wanted to talk?" After a few seconds you heard Ballora's music slowly getting louder. You turned around and saw Ballora in her ballet pose. "Oh! Hi Ballora." "Hello Y/N." "So, Freddy said you wanted to talk to me about something?" "Yes, I did."

THE END huehuehue lol yeah so I really needed to end this chapter because it got really long, and yes, there is a cliffhanger, I'm so sorry!! Just be patient! The next one will come out soon. :)))))) also when I say that Freddy's eyes turn pink, it means he's blushing, since animatronics can't physically blush like us humans, I thought I'd change it a bit. 

Picture: (artist's name not available)