Chapter 6 ~ Ready

(listen to the song when you first get to the breaker room with Freddy!!)

       Freddy opened the Parts and Service room door for you. You smiled at him in a way to say thank you. You stepped in. "Bon-Bon! You in here?" Bon-Bon came out of the dark and screeched in front of you. You screamed and fell. You started to cry in fear. "B-BON-BON!" Freddy yelled. Bon-Bon reattached himself to Freddy. "Why d-did you scare our f-friend?" "I wanted to! I didn't think she'd get that scared." Bon-Bon replied. You put your hand on your chest and started to breathe deeply to try to calm down. "W-Well you better a-apologize!" "Okay, sorry Y/N. Really, I am. I'm so sorry." "It's okay, Bon-Bon." You said, still trying to catch your breath. "Are y-you okay, Y-Y/N?" "Yeah, I'm okay." You said, smiling. Freddy extended his hand. You grabbed it and he helped you up. "Well, at least we found Bon-Bon." "Y-Yeah." You started to walk out with Freddy. "Freddy?" You said. Freddy turned around. "Thank you." You said. smiling. "F-For what?" "For- everything. For letting me stay with you in the Breaker room, for being so nice, for always being there, and even just now, with Bon-Bon." Freddy stared at you wide eyed. His face plates twitched. "O-Of course, Y-Y/N. Whenever y-you need it I-I will be there." Freddy smiled and blushed. You chuckled and blushed. "Let's go." You said, starting to walk to the vent. You all crawled back to the Breaker room.

 You, Freddy, and Bon-Bon were walking to the Breaker room until Baby called you. "Y/N!" You turned to see Baby waving you down. You turned back to face Freddy and Bon-Bon. "You guys can head into the Breaker room, I'll be back." "Y/N, a-are you sure?" "Yeah, I'll be okay. Go." You said, reassuring Freddy. 'Aww, he's always so worried about me.' You walked to Baby. "What happened, Baby?" "There are some maintenance people coming to check the restaurant later." "What? Why?" "They noticed that you haven't left the building the past few days, so they contacted the manager to send people to check on you." "We can't let them find me. I'll be fired, and I won't be able to help you guys. But if they don't find me, they'll think I'm dead. What do I do?" "When they come, I'll warn you, Y/N. I'm going to have you hide in the Breaker room with Funtime Freddy until they leave." "Okay, but what if they check the Breaker room?" "They won't." "Okay. Thanks, Baby." You said. Baby's face plates twitched and she walked to her stage. You ran to the Breaker room. 

"Y/N! W-What happened?" Freddy asked. You explained to Freddy everything that Baby told you. "O-Oh, wow. W-Well, at least y-your staying in h-here. I-I'll keep you safe, Y-Y/N. Freddy said, smiling, sounding confident. "Thanks." You said, slightly blushing. "Me too!" Bon-Bon said, jumping on you. You and Freddy laughed. "Thank you, Bon-Bon." You said, holding him up like a puppy. "Y/N, d-did Baby say when those p-people would come?" "No. But I think they might come a few minutes before my shift starts." "O-Oh, okay. Are y-you worried, Y/N?" Freddy asked. You sat down and sighed. "Yeah. If they find me, they'll fire me." Freddy sat next to you. You looked at him. "I really don't wanna get fired." You finished and looked down. Freddy put his arm around you. You looked up slightly and blushed. "I w-won't let them. No matter what i-it takes." Freddy said. You smiled. "T-Thanks. It's just that- this is the best job I've ever had. I honestly don't wanna leave it." You said. "B-But why? Why would you w-want to stay here?" Freddy asked. There was a long pause before you said; "Because I have my best friend here." You said. Freddy's face plates twitched. "You're one of the best friends I've ever had. I think of you as more than an animatronic, Freddy. You make me feel better than any of my other friends ever have, and I don't want to lose that." "Y-You too, Y/N. I-I never though I'd b-become friends with a h-human. Our goal i-is to kill humans t-to get our b-bodies, but you're d-different. I don't know what i-it was, but when you went into t-the Breaker room o-on your second night, I felt that I-I shouldn't kill y-you. And I'm g-glad I didn't." Freddy said, smiling, blushing. You blushed and laughed. "This was a good talk." You said. "Y-Yes. It was!" Freddy agreed. "W-What time is i-it?" Freddy asked. You grabbed your phone. "11:51am. Almost 12." "I-It's earlier than I tho-ught!" "Yeah." You laughed. You looked at your phone again. You saw four messages from your friend. 'Where are you?' 'I haven't seen or heard from you in a few days.' 'Y/N?' 'Are you okay?' "Oh, god." You exclaimed. "What h-happened?" "My friend texted me. I can't text her back though, because the manager might talk to her and she'll tell him that I'm still around. No one can know." "S-So are you g-going to ignore it?" "Yeah, I have no other choice." You said. "You look s-sad, Y/N. Be h-happy I told you, I am not g-going to let anything happen to y-you. Anything." "I know. I'm not sad! I believe you, Freddy! And again, thank you." You smiled. Freddy smiled.

(Time skip to 10:38pm)

       You and Freddy were talking to Baby, Ballora, and Foxy about what the plans were. "Okay, so to recap, I'm going to hide in the Breaker room with Freddy and Bon-Bon, Ballora is going to keep watch with Foxy in Ballora Gallery, and Baby is going to watch Funtime Auditorium. If they catch any of you, you will scare them and stun them, is that right?" You asked. "Yes, that's correct!" Foxy said. "Be safe, Y/N." Ballora said. "Freddy, protect her, please." Baby said. "Of course, Baby!" "Okay everyone. Places!" Baby said. You were walking to the Breaker room when Baby called you back; "Y/N." You walked back to her. "Yeah?" "I need your permission for something." ''What is it?" "If the workers get too close to you, do you give me permission to kill them?" Baby asked. You widened your eyes. "I mean... if they're extremely close to getting me, then yes. Go for it." You said. "Okay, Y/N. Now go with Freddy." "Alright." You said, walking to the Breaker room. You opened the door and walked in. "What did B-Baby tell you?" "Well, she asked for permission for if the workers get close to me then she could kill them, I told her it was okay." "O-Oh, okay." Freddy said. Freddy got onto his stage with Bon-Bon. You went behind him and sat in a corner of his stage. "You ready, Y-Y/N?" "Ready, Freddy."