Chapter 9 ~ Game

(Play the song once it says "You chose 'Paris by The Chainsmokers'.")

"What do we do then?" You asked. "Okay. I have an idea for a game." Ballora said. "What is it?" Foxy asked. "So, Y/N is going to play a song, then we will sing the song but with different lyrics about what we think about each other. For example, I will memorize the song, then sing about Baby, then Freddy, then Foxy, then Y/N, and what I think about them." "Okay! That sounds fun." You said. You pulled out your phone and looked for a song. You chose 'Paris by The Chainsmokers'. You played it and tried to memorize the song. When the song finished, Ballora started to sing, starting with Baby. "Baby was my first friend, she is one of the best. We will always be friends until the end." Ballora sang going along with the beat of the song. "Her performances are the best kind, very entertaining. She has a beautiful voice. Freddy. He is a fun person to be around. He's always fixing the lights on my stage when they don't work. Foxy, she's always happy around here. She makes me happier and lightens the mood in any situation. Y/N, the new one. She's smart and nice, I'm happy to have her here. Bon-Bon, little guy who's with Freddy. He's cute and small." "That's all." She said in her normal voice. "Nice!" You said, starting to clap. Everyone clapped. "Y-You should go n-next, Y/N." "Uh, okay!" You said nervously, starting to blush a little. "I guess I'll start with Freddy." You said. "Freddy the best guy I know, and he is so nice to me, and I'm so glad I met him. He makes me so happy. He is amazing." You sang. Freddy blushed. "Ballora, she's a beautiful dancer, she's so pretty. She also has a great voice. Foxy. She's always happy. She's so fun to be around and makes anything fun. Bon-Bon! Bon-Bon is very small. He hangs out with Freddy and is so cute! Baby is the leader. She always makes the right decisions, and helps out a lot." You finished. "Done." You said, blushing. Freddy clapped immedietly as you finished. He smiled. Everyone began to clap. "Thanks." You said nervously, sitting down. "Freddy, your turn!" You said. "W-Wha-? M-Me?" He stuttered. You nodded. "O-Okay then..." He said, standing up. "Y-Y/N, she is so n-nice and funny. I'm r-really happy I met h-her. She knows a lot about me a-and is my best friend. N-Now don't be offended, Bon-Bon, because you are, too. B-Bon-Bon's been my friend from the start, he c-can never be replaced. W-We're always together and h-he's m-my best buddy. Funtime Foxy i-is a great friend, she can a-always lift you u-up and make you laugh. B-Ballora is an amazing dancer, and I really like her s-song. Baby, she's really n-nice a-and the most amazing leader. She is also a-a good singer." He sang. "Wow." You said, clapping. Freddy blushed and sat down. "Good job." You whispered to him when he sat down. "T-Thanks." He whispered back."Foxy, want to go next?" Baby asked. Foxy smiled and got up quick. "Ballora, she's so amazing. As everyone said she is an amazing dancer and singer. She was the first one I met and I'm glad she was. Baby is the best! She makes ice cream which is amazing! She also is so nice. Y/N is really nice, I like having her here, it's different. She is so beautiful, too!" Foxy sang. You saw Freddy nod and smile his head after Foxy said that. You blushed. "Funtime Freddy," she continued, "he really is a fun time!" You laughed and nodded. "He's so fun to be around and always makes me laugh. Bon-Bon, he's the cutest little thing. He reminds me of Freddy, with his little bowtie." Foxy finished. She sat down and all of you clapped. "Me! I wanna go next! Me! Me!" Bon-Bon said. "Okay, go ahead." Baby said. You laughed softly. Bon-Bon started to sing. "Freddy. he's the best ever. I've known him for forever and I know everything about him. Especially about how he likes-" Freddy covered Bon-Bon mouth. "S-SHUT UP, SHUT U-UP!" He yelled. Bon-Bon giggled. Freddy uncovered his mouth. "Okay, sorry Freddy." Bon-Bon said. "J-Just don't, p-please." "Okay!" Bon-Bon said. He looked at you and giggled. "I know everything about him. We are the bestest of friends and I'm happy about that. Next is Y/N, she is so nice and funny, especially that one time I scared her. Now Baby, she's a super good leader and is nice to me and Freddy. Ballora is nice and pretty, I really like her. Foxy is just like Ballora! She's also so happy all the time, like me!" Bon-Bon sang. "Nice!" Foxy cheered. All clapped. "Last b-but not least, B-Baby! It's y-your turn." Freddy said. Baby's face plates twitched and she smiled. She got up and started. "Ballora. My very best friend, ever since the beginning. She's always been there. Thank you, Ballora. Funtime Foxy. She is very nice, and I appreciate the happiness and joy she gives to others. Funtime Freddy, he is very, very funny. He always makes everyone smile. Also, thank you for taking Y/N into your home. Bon-Bon, he is very small, and very cute. He always makes me smile, as well. And finally, Y/N. Y/N, she is so nice and so considerate for wanting to help us. Y/N, thank you so much." "Wow, that was SO good." You said, clapping. "I almost cried!" You whispered to Freddy. He laughed. "That was so fun!" Foxy yelled. All laughed. "Yes, it really was." Ballora said. You nodded. "Yeah, it kinda actually helped me get to know you guys better. I liked it!" You said. "Yeah, I a-agree!" Freddy said. "Well, we should head back to our stages now, shouldn't we?" Baby asked. "Yeah, we should." You said. You got up and Freddy followed. "Well then I guess Freddy and I'll be going. It was fun hanging with you guys!" "Yeah! It was!" Foxy said. "Bye, goodnight, guys!" You said. "Goodnight." They all said. You walked into the Breaker room with Freddy. "Oh! Shoot, I forgot, I still need to do my shift." "Aw, r-really? I mean, d-do y-you have to?" "Yeah." You said, frowning. "I'll see you in about 20 minutes." "O-Okay, Y/N." Freddy said. 

You walked out the Breaker room and into the Ballora Gallery vent. You stood up into the Primary Control Module and started your shift. You clicked the blue button on the left and saw Ballora dancing happily. You smiled. You clicked the blue button on the right and saw Funtime Foxy. She smiled and waved at you. You waved back. You then proceeded through the Circus Gallery vent. You stood up and clicked the blue button. You saw Baby sitting down. You tried to wave hi but she didn't see you. You shrugged and went back to the Breaker room.

You walked into the Breaker room. "Hi Fre-" "Y-Y/N?" Freddy interupted. "Yeah?" "I-I have to tell y-you something." 

EEEEE a cliffhanger! sorry ;) but yeah next chapter should be pretty interesting! hope you enjoyed this one <3

Picture: GamesProduction on DeviantArt