Serendipity

"Park Jimin?!!", I screamed. Jimin took a step back hesitantly. Can't blame him.I probably looked wild from my messy hair, not to mention I probably had a crazy glint in my eye. The 'fangirl' glint .

The driver yelled ,"Are you sure you have not hurt your head a little too hard missy?". I just stood there my mouth opened like a fish .

"Hello missy? What are you looking at?", the driver asked puzzled.

Jimin continued looking at me curiously. I looked at the driver ,"Can't you see him?".

"I see nobody missy, will you get off here? Stupid cats... my bus broke down now ",he grumbled.

Jimin gave me one look and got off the bus. I took my bag and dashed after him.

"You can see me . How?", he asked as soon as I got off the bus .

"I don't know. Oh My God Are You Really PARK JIMIN", I screamed at his face. "Crazy girl get going", a muffled voice came from within the bus. I took that as my cue.

"So Army... are there others who can see me, remember me?", Jimin asked as he started walking beside me.

"I don't know", I said rubbing my temples.

"You are not a ghost right?" I had to make sure I was not going crazy.

"Well I certainly act like one ", he said and then moved his hand right through the nearest street lamp.

My eyes widened ,"Are you really dead?".

"No it's something much worse ",he said bitterly and looked at me, frowned and again looked away.

I realized I might have been looking at him with my 'fangirl eyes'. I gave a awkward laugh. Wait till Mina hears about this.... Wait she doesn't remember him. I sighed mentally.

"So where are we going?", he asked his eyes fixed ahead.

"My house is only a block away", I replied awkwardly.

Suddenly a image floated in front of my eyes, Pale blue flowers, blue sea a dark wall with climbers . They all merged into one vortex , leaving me disoriented just like those dreams that I have .

I stumbled and was going to fall face first onto the pavement when a strong pair of hands grabbed me.

I turned back to notice Jimin's face couple of inches from mine. "Qua", I screamed. Startled Jimin let go of my arm and I landed ungracefully flat on my butt. Way to ruin the moment .

Jimin was silent for a moment and then he burst out laughing . He looked like an angel , the street lamp behind him shone like a halo. I looked at him in awe . Way to go Al your fist ever meeting with an idol and you fall on your butt .

" So Who are you?", Jimin asked.

"I am Al..auhgh YY",I sneezed .

"Ally? that Is your name?, hello Ally the Army ! You are an Army right? Can I call you just Army though? Ally and Army sound similar ",Jimin said with an amused expression on his face.

I almost glared at him and was about to argue that they don't sound similar but by then he had already turned his head away .

**********************************************************************************

"We are here "

We both got inside our house . I felt nervous it's not every day you bring in a idol scratch that an idol from your favourite group into your house. "Can I use the washroom?",Jimin asked.

Engrossed in looking for some coffee I told him, "First room on the right". Then I suddenly realised it was my bedrooms direction I had given.

I yelled quickly, "left! the one on the left". I heard a low "okay" from Jimin who was already half way up. I clutched the coffee mug to my chest .What if he had opened my bedroom door...

Ughh no I pushed that dreadful thought away .My bedroom wallls were covered with posters and half of them were BTS and not to mention I had a life -sized cut out of them too.

It would have been too embarrassing. And not to mention the floor that was flooded with clothes. Yeah.... I really need to clean my room .

"Am I your bias?",Jimin asked once he returned .

"You can still visit washrooms ?", I asked at the same time.

There was an awkward pause .

"No",I replied at the same time he replied -"Yes".

He cleared his throat. "I had a theory Armys who have me as their bias can see me ...never mind", he trailed off. I had a million questions. The microwave beeped.

"Dinner! ", I said .

"So Army who is your bias?",he asked as he sipped the soup.

I opened my mouth to correct him again that my name is not Army when there was a thundering crash from above . The terrace ?

Jimin looked up , a noodle hung from his mouth. Cute ..... no my head don't enter fangirl mode focus. Focus. "What was that ?",Jimin asked slowly." Wait Jimin's hands didn't pass through his chopsticks !... focus Al now is not the time for theories. "Come on ", I whispered as I grabbed Jimin's arm and dragged him towards the back door. Something was terribly wrong .

Jimin followed wordlessly. When we made it to the gate we looked back. A hooded figure was watching us , standing on the terrace. As it caught our gaze it disappeared . There was something inhuman about it .

"Are you sure it's not that guy Suga decided to befriend in FIRE MV ", I asked Jimin, my voice barely audible. Beside me Jimin gave a nervous laugh and then we ran.