Begin

"Did you see the latest Bangtan bomb yesterday?", Mina asked. "Yeah! Did you see Jimnin's triple spin? How can he pull that off so easily? ", I said .

"Jimin? Jimin who?", Mina asked with puzzled expression on her face. "Hey! that Park Jimin is invsible joke is old now", I said impatiently. "Ally, what are you talking about?"

"Who is this Jimin? A Bighit Employee?". "What! No! Mina HE IS YOUR BIAS", I almost yelled." My bias ? I dont have one. You know that they all are my bias ", Mina said her face blank. I removed my cell and showed her yesterday's bomb. "Hello AAAArmy ",Taehyung said as he beamed at the camera. I suddenly paused it at the part where Jimin was supposed to dance.

"See ",I told Mina with a I told you so expression on my face . She took one look at it ,"Oye Lia look at this",she yelled at a short haired girl with a 'Got 'em Jams . ' hoodie on.

"How many People do you see? ", Mina asked Lia. "All I can see is one cutie with a beautiful box smile" ,Lia said her eyes dreamy .

Mina then looked at me with see I was right expression on her face.

I snatched the cell from her hand and watched the video again. There was no Park Jimin.

I went around asking my fellow Armys whether they had edited Jimin out of the video. " Since when did Bangtan have seven members? "Lia asked. Heck! Even Mina the biggest Jimin stan ever, the person who can even recognize him by his toenail had forgotten him . The classes were about to begin again so I quickly slipped my phone inside my bag.

The last class got over and I boarded my usual bus. I sat down and googled BTS .

BTS: Also known as Bangtan Boys, a south korean boy group consisting of six members RM, V, Jin, J hope, Suga....

I looked up from my phone and stared blankly at the driver"s head for a moment. Then I read the line again. And again. I googled JIMIN. Other Jimins popped up except the angel faced boy I was looking for. I felt a uneasy sensation in my stomach. What had happened? Had I dreamed him up all this time? No. No. But then when the internet has forgotten about Jimin ...

Suddenly there was a screech of tyres and I lurched forward and smacked my head hard against the front seat."Oww",I winced in pain .

"Sorry Miss! I thought I saw somebody on the road and hit the brakes. Man I can swear it was somebody! oh no! it was a cat after all. Are you alright? ", the driver asked. I nodded once.

I realised I was the only one in the bus which is not surprising as mine was the last stop. I decided to get off as we were only a couple of blocks away from my stop.

I collected my bag and realised my earphones had fallen somewhere.

"Let Me Know "was playing loudly from my cell. I finally found my earphones and got up.

A brown haired man had boarded the bus. He had the most angelic face

I had ever seen with the exception of ...... I looked at him closely.

And he was looking back at me with great curiosity.

And then I screamed.