Run Part 1

Author's note : So guys please leave a comment after reading . I would love to know your thoughts . This is my first fanfic I know  that I have loads to improve : ) 

******************************************************************************************

"What is that thing ?",Jimin yelled as we ran blindly ."I ran out of guesses three blocks back ",I yelled .

"Well It might not be so bad I mean it can see you .", I said panting  .

"Then why are we running ? Also does it even have eyes ?", Jimin yelled back as the hooded figure chasing us let out a roar . Yep . Definitely not human .

"Where are we going?!", I asked still following him . 

Jimin ran fast and right thru people . As for me I kept bumping into them. "Hey watch where you are going You..",a man yelled but was drowned by another frustrated roar by our chaser.

Jimin paused in front of a ramen shop. "Get in ", he said as he ushered me inside. Just as we closed the glass door the hooded figure crashed against the glass.

I gave a short scream and once again for the second time that night fell flat on my butt.  Jimin started pushing chairs against the door . Good nobody had to witness my fall again .

I got up quickly and was about to push a chair myself when I noticed the hooded figure was hovering outside the door and wasn't even trying to get in. It's head was turned towards Jimin, who was still busy hauling chairs towards the door.

"Jimin Wait. " He stopped.

"I don't think It can get in . ", I said . Jimin looked at the hooded figure with unwavering eyes and asked "Who are you?".

The hooded figure replied ,"Khaaawddddddein" (or something on the lines of that) , its voice muffled because of the glass. "Army can you speak khwaaaas tongue by any chance?", he asked his eyes still fixed at the hooded figure. "He would be cooking some ramen for us now if I knew how to speak Khwaaaa", I replied.

" He can't enter this place somethings stopping him and no it's not the chairs", I added as Jimin was about to proudly point towards the arrangement of chairs .

"He probably can't get inside buildings , he couldn't enter my house for some reason", I said .

"Maybe he doesn't know how to open doors or is just being polite and wants a invite.", Jimin suggested a small grin on his face . Like a vampire ? I thought .

We looked quietly at the figure which was waiting patiently outside the door as if it was hoping to get a bowl of ramen ."What do we do now ?", I asked as I looked around the restaurant.

It was actually quite dark inside and the owner was nowhere to be seen.

"We used to come here during our trainee days . The food was great here.... Honestly i don't know why I even thought of coming here but....",Jimin said deep in thought.

"It's closed now how did you come in ?", I asked .

"Well when I came near I remembered that owners leave this place open in case some homeless wants to crash in ",he replied his eyes had a dreamy look as he checked out a faded menu painted on the wall.

"That creature can't enter closed places . I think we will be safe as long as we are in but one step out that Hoodude will rip us to shreds ",I said as I started looking for some leftover food in the kitchen.

"Hoodude?",Jimin gave a short laugh . 

"Should I call the police ?", I asked .

"And say help me and my invisible friend from a 'monster' that nobody else can see ?", Jimin said.

I had to agree with him . Even for me it was still hard to digest that Jimin , Park Jimin was alive and breathing beside me though invisible . Not to mention the Hoodude which was giving Jimin a tough competition in the invisible category . "Shoot ! I left my cell phone at home ", I said in regret . So much for calling for help . This place doesn't even have a phone I thought as I looked around. It needed a lot of updating .

"Army what is happening ?", he asked quietly. I stopped my search for pepper-sauce -mix and looked at him. He looked sad. Something hurt deep down. Us fans are so used to seeing our idol's smiling faces that we at times forget that they too are capable of experiencing sadness. I felt guilty. Jimin was having a literal existential crisis now and none of us knew why it was happening . I had to find a solution to this I thought making up my mind .

I picked up the two bowls of whatever I could scavenge and set it down . We both were quite ,lost in our thoughts . "It started today didn't it ? ", I said after my eighth spoon of the 'food' that we were eating. Hoodude was still out but he was no longer seeing us(I am assuming he has eyes 'cause I still can't make out any of his features other than that monstrous mouth ).

Jimin nodded. "I woke up to find that I had never existed at all".

"I think I know a person who might help us ", I said eating the barely edible food.

"Who ?" , Jimin asked .

"My grandmother ", I replied grimly.

Then once again for the second time that night we heard a crashing sound .