Grand-Mama

Author's Note : Hey Guys ! I will be updating once a week at least : )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gasped and struggled. Suddenly I was in an sea and the girl was still in front of me . I felt as if she was trying to tell me something but the mask she wore didn't help . Her eyes widened .She then lifted her hand slapped me right across my face. Which was weird because her hand moved slowly because of the water . It still stung though. That stinging sensation woke me up. Jimin was kneeling in front of me . "What was that ! Were you dreaming ?",Jimin asked looking concerned.

I gasped for breath .That vision or dream whatever, it felt too realistic for my liking. That girl who was she ? I had many recurring elements in my dream recently the door, the sea , that huge tower (that looked like it had popped up from Harry Potter) and now this girl .

There was a screech of tyres as a bus stopped .

"Are you two getting on or what ?", the driver asked his face puzzled as he tried to figure why we were on the ground on our knees . Jimin's hands were still on my shoulders. He removed them.

"Army what about your parents ? ",Jimin asked worried once we sat down in the bus. "They are overseas ",I said . Jimin 's mouth formed a small "O".

"How can your grandma help us ? "

"She can supposedly see spirits and stuff."

"That explains why you can see me",Jimin said excitedly.

"I don't know.... you see my parents don't believe in those kind of stuff neither did I well until today."

"Also this is my first time seeing anything supernatural.", I added.

**********************************************************************************

I was nervous. The last time I had seen this place was nearly three years ago. Mom suddenly decided to move away. We moved out on the same day. Grandma wasn't pleased about it. What really went on between my mom and grandma I will never know. I too had had a bad day at school thanks to my friend. Was grandma still going on about spirits? Was that why mom was angry when we left ? I can only speculate. We never visited grandma after that day. We still spoke on phone sometimes never more than a minute and even less then the number of times Bangtan have their comebacks per year .

"Is that a Mickey mouse knocker ?",Jimin asked trying to hide his smile ."What ? yes ?",I snapped out of my thoughts . I could only make out Mickey's ears in the dark. I gave a low chuckle. Jimin knocked the door. After a minute an old and annoyed face greeted us. Grandma! She really had aged since I had last seen her. She squinted at me.

"Yes ? "

"Grandma it's me!"

"Me? sorry I don't know anybody by that name."

"Looks like we are sailing the same boat now ",Jimin said unhelpful in a whisper.

As if grandma heard his voice she looked towards my right . Her eyes widened . "Who is this angel you have here ?",she asked loudly. I almost smiled.

I heard Jimin shift beside me under her gaze. "You must be Arm.. I mean Ally's grand mom ,nice to meet you ." Jimin said giving his million watt smile. Woah that smile ,it totally swept me off my feet. Sigh I fangirl even in such situations too. Even Grandma was blinded by it and almost smiled in return . Almost .

"Come in", she sighed.

The house was just like I had remembered . Except for the addition of two more cats and a huge mickey mouse portrait in the living room. What is it with grandma's obsession with mickey mouse when she has so many pet cats. I will never know. The many micky mouse merchandise around the house always made me wonder since I was a kid.

"You what are you ? A angel in disguise ? ", she asked glaring at Jimin . "Grandma we don't exactly know what I am. I feel dead and alive at the same time",Jimin replied. Grandma sighed. "Grandma also these weird hooded figures "... I began.

" are after you .", She finished ."So that is how they look like huh ?",she mumbled under her breath . She looked sharply at Jimin .

"You are what you think you are. As for those hooded figures they are on the hunt for you because somebody has sent them . They are just like hunting dogs. The question who is the hunter?". "Grandma what do you mean by what he thinks what he is ?",I asked puzzled . She didn't so much as look at me . Jimin looked awkwardly between my grandma and me. "Either he is dying or being reborn .... How ? Who ? " Grandma mumbled to herself. "Grandma do you mean I am on the verge of death ? ", he asked slowly.

"I honestly don't know but you might be on the verge of being born too ", she said . "Grandma that is confusing ", I said. Grandma looked at me with a sad and bitter expression.

I was surprised for a moment . "Grandma I am sorry I didn't visit you in so long ", I said finally . Sorry won't suffice I thought sadly .She didn't reply. "One should know when they have over stayed at a place .", she replied bluntly and looked back towards the window .

My throat tightened and tears threatened to roll down . "Go to the Seer garden you may find whatever you are looking for if you truly want it and she knows the way", she said looking at Jimin and nodding in my direction.

Jimin gave a small nod ,"Thank you ". He touched my elbow . "Bye grandma ", I said ,my voice sounded weird. "Get going you brats! Hurry!", she yelled suddenly as she pushed us towards the door .

The moment we stepped out of the house ,the whole house glowed blue . Grandma had frozen . Her arms still in the act of pushing us out."What is happening ",I nearly yelled . Then we heard a familiar "Khwassssss".

"Come on ", Jimin said as he grabbed my arm ."No Grandma !", I cried struggling to get back . "Listen we have to go to this Seer place now and he can't enter buildings remember ?.",Jimin yelled .

"No! I can't leave her alone ", I yelled at him . If he was shocked at my angry outburst he didn't show it. "Seer garden. Now!",he said gently but firmly. And for the millionth time that night we were on the run again.