Recap

Date: 18-06-21

Author's Note :

Hey, so it's been a while! (more like 3 years cause the last chapter was posted in June 2018 !). I decided to pick up the story again and finish it off. I realised that the previous chapters had some grammatical errors, spelling related errors. Hope to improve on that :) As it's been three years since I last worked on this there may be changes in narration and writing style.

It was BTS's 8 year anniversary a couple of days ago. So Belated Happy 8 year anniversary to them! 

I decided to summarise the story posted so far and explain some frequently used terms that may be a little confusing for some readers. Enjoy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Summary 

A BTS fan (A.R.M.Y) named Ally (AL for short) realises something is amiss when fans seem to have forgotten the existence of Park Jimin. She realises Jimin has been removed not only from their memories but also from other places like the Internet. Jimin too realises the same. He is now invisible and can only interact with real-world objects if he focused enough or if his need was high. 

Jimin and Ally meet accidentally while Ally is returning home from university. She is star-struck and decides to help Jimin. The two reach her house and while having dinner they realise that there is a hooded presence amongst them. After escaping from the Hooded figure, Ally and Jimin decide to visit Ally's grandmother, who was known for her knowledge of the supernatural.

In the meantime, Ally becomes more aware of her past recurring dreams and the visions she has been experiencing. The two reach her grandmother's house and are treated coldly by grandma as Ally had not visited her in a while. The mickey mouse obsessed grandma tells them that she thinks what Jimin is experiencing is either a rebirth or death. The two are puzzled but aren't able to get more information as the hooded figure has now reached Grandma's house. Grandma quickly sends them out and tells them to go to the Seer Fountain for more answers. Some enchantment comes into play that freezes Grandma. Helpless, Ally and Jimin head towards the Seer fountain.

The Seer fountain is in the Seer garden, a once-popular place visited by artists and sculptors alike and is filled with all sorts of artworks and sculptures. While standing near the fountain Jimin is dragged into the water by a pair of hands. Ally bends over to pick something when she sees Jimin getting dragged into the water. She too is dragged while trying to save him.

They are saved by two masked people - Miss Right and Woony , who mistake them for foreigners whose ship sank. They also mention that Jimin has a bounty on his head and is wanted alive. Believing them to be foreign spies, Miss Right and Woony decide to strike an alliance in return for information about a weapon (referred to as the 'Weapon'). 

Ally and Jimin are led to the Masked's  hideout in cliffs where they find out more about J and his tyranny. The masked people are bent on removing him from the rule. In return for Jimin's freedom Ally agrees to help them find the Weapon. She is however not sure what the weapon is and only decided to help them to find out more about J. She believes her dreams are the answer as she had previously dreamt something related to the weapon. Due to it being an important and risky mission a small team is sent to infiltrate J's place called the Heights.

Parallelly Jimin discovers a painting of himself in the caves of the cliffs. He pockets it, hoping to find more information on the fanart-like-painting from Ally when he meets her again, Things, however, start to go wrong as the masked realise that all their bases have been attacked at the same time. With only Miss Right's base not in the line of attack yet, they decide to flee and regroup with Ally and the team at the Heights. On the way to Heights, they are attacked by Fun Boyz.

At the Heights, based on her visions and dreams Ally guides the team led by Masked Leader Doj. They come across what they think is the weapons room only to realise that a person has been imprisoned there. The person, a girl named Sab decides to help them in bringing down J , though her reason remains mysterious. Sab reveals that J is actually a woman and the masked are embarrassed by their lack of intel on J, who has taken great measures to keep her identity a secret. While escaping from the prison room they are ambushed by J's Guard. However, the lights in the tunnels go off, allowing Ally and one other masked soldier to escape briefly amidst the chaos. Not soon after Ally and the Masked soldier Beta decide to leave the others behind and bring reinforcements. Beta is shot dead and Ally panics and barely escapes herself as the tunnel collapses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some words/places and their descriptions : 

The Other World :

The Land : A division of land (like a country of sorts ), here referred to both foreign countries as well the place where Ally and Jimin are transported to.

Masked - the anonymous rebel group known for their masks and blue eye contacts.

The Heights - J's quarters/office. Also was the former leader K's residence. Also called Jamless towers.

J - Supreme leader of the Land whose intention is unknown.

Hoodude - Ally's name for the Hooded figure that chases them. Has human-like built, but gives monster vibes.

The Sea - Place where Ally and Jimin first appear, also near the Cliffs.

The Tunnels: A catacomb of tunnels under the heights, with parts of it being underground and some on ground level. The tunnels are vast and only a part of them is actually under the Heights.

Original World

Seer garden: Place where artists used to gather for creating their work or just hang out, now abandoned.