TLIO#14- Someone call the doctor.

[Oh Luhan's POV]

Today was December 24. We all agreed to celebrate Christmas Eve at SuLay's house since it's the biggest. I was busy cooking lunch and Sehun was upstairs, decorating our twins' room.

I heard footsteps coming my way so I turned my head only to see Sehun with paint on his shirt and face.

"Sehunnie, look at you! You are so dirty! Take a bath this instant, okay?"

"Okay. But I want to show you peanut and strawberry's room first. Please? Bbuing bbuing~"

"Aigoo~ It's been so long since I've seen you do aegyo. How can I resist you now? You still look so cute even if you're going to be a daddy now."

Sehun pouted as I pinched his cheeks. He guided me upstairs and lead me to the room beside our bedroom. The door was designed with a boy wearing a peanut costume while the girl is wearing a strawberry costume and they were holding each others hands.

He opened the door and my eyes widen. The walls were painted like a playground. The curtains were pink and blue, same with the crib. We only bought one crib since it was big and spacious. It can occupy at least three to four babies.

Everything was arranged the way I like it to be. Sehun back hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Do you like it?"

"Of course! And I love it! You did great, Hunnie! Look, they're kicking again!"

Sehun lowered his hand and touched my bump. We both felt a strong kick and he smiled. He began moving his hand in circles.

"Daddy loves you both, peanut and strawberry. Two weeks from now Mommy and I will be able to hold you in our arms. Don't make it hard for him okay?"

Suddenly, our twins calmed down. Sehun leaned down to level his face on my tummy. He lifted my shirt and gently kissed my bump.

"I think they've agreed on what you've said. You'll be a great dad, Sehunnie. They already love you so much."

Sehun stood up and cupped my face. He looked lovingly in my eyes and kissed my forehead.

"And you'll be a great mom too, Xiao Lu. They love you more, because you've been carrying and taking good care of them for almost nine months. I love you, very much."

"I love you too, so much."

I kissed Sehun's lips and pulled away before he deepens it. He somewhat whined and pouted.

"Don't give me that face, Sehunna. Let's eat breakfast now. We must be at SuLay's house before sunset."

I was about to open the door when he carried me bridal style. My face suddenly flushed red.

"S-Sehun! P-put me d-down! I am heavy!"

"No. You'll get tired if you walk so I'll just carry you. Don't worry, I'll be careful. I'm holding the three most important persons of my life and I wouldn't do anything to hurt my three babies."

"So I'm still your baby, huh?"

"Always have, always will. I love you, my baby deer."

"I love you more, my white puppy."

Sehun carried me downstairs. We ate while having small talks about our plans for the twins. I fixed myself because Sehun volunteered to prepare everything.

At exactly six, everyone was at SuLay's house. Baby Ace was sleeping in Kris' chest while Tao was helping Kyungsoo and Baekhyun in the kitchen. Baby Sunhi was in Lay's lap. She's busy playing with his mom's fingers. Baby Minhee was wrapped in Umin hyung's arms while Chen was making faces. Minhee's laughs filled the living room. The rest of the guys where arranging the table.

"Sehunnie, can you help Chanyeol? I think they're having a hard time. I'll go help Kyungsoo."

"Of course. Take care okay?"

I hummed in response before making my way to the kitchen. Tao, Kyungsoo, and Baekhyun were laughing while mixing the ingredients for the cake.

"You're having fun without me, huh?"

They turned their heads to my direction and suddenly, they run towards me.

"Luhan hyunggg~! We missed you!"

Tao was the only one who hugged me tight because he already gave birth. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's bump prevent them from bear hugging me.

"You three are so busy. How can I help?"

"Make the icing! You have a sweet tooth so we count on you for it."

"Okay! Let's get started!"

The four of us baked four chocolate mousse because we all have a big appetite to sweets. Kyungsoo was in charge of the main dish. After we finished, our husbands helped us set the table.

It was already ten in the evening and almost everyone's waiting for midnight. All the gifts where under the big Christmas tree. We are starting to get bored when Baekhyun broke the silence.

"I'm bored. Let's open the gift now!"

"I agree with Baek."

"Chanyeol, you always agree with Baekhyun."

"What's wrong with it? That's how much I love him."

Baekhyun blushed and everyone laughed. Chanyeol hugged him and his face went redder.

"Yah, you dobi! Stop making me blush! Go get our gifts for them!"

Soon, everyone was busy exchanging gifts with each other. We didn't realize the time not until Baekhyun's phone alarmed.

"OMG! It's already 12! Merry Christmas everyone! I love you all!"

He kissed everyone's cheek but Chanyeol kissed him first in his lips and there goes Baekhyun's tomato face again.

We were all laughing our hearts out when someone interrupted and shouted.

"SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR!!"

Pathsea's note:

Nal butjapgo malhaejwo~ Lol. Cliffhanger is meh. Sarreh, okay? Sarreh. :D

Anyway, may nakita akong picture na interview ng HunHan sa Happy Camp. Tinanong nung MC ang HH kung ano daw reaksyon nila kasi nakakarinig daw ng strange sounds yung ibang members pag nasa isang kwarto sila. Tapos yung reaksyon nila priceless! Omg HunHan is forever real ♡ And happy 4.8k reads. Thank you bby bubble teas! /le throw hearts everywhere/