TLIO#12- A night to remember.

Pathsea's note:

Dedicated to her. Nainspire daw sya sa TLIO kaya nakagawa siya ng story entitled Chanbaek's Hidden Child. Basahin niyo maganda yun. Saranghae saeng! <3 Btw, happy 4k reads! :>

[Oh Luhan's POV]

Today is our seventh anniversary. I already planned everything for tonight. Sehun's working at our bubble tea shop while I'm here at home, baking a cake and preparing everything. As soon as I finished, I heard a knock on the door so I removed my apron and made my way to greet whoever my unexpected visitor is.

"He-- Sehun? What are you doing here?"

Sehun was holding a human-size teddy bear on his left hand and a bouquet of blue roses on his right hand. He kissed my cheek and entered our house. He placed everything on the sofa and wrapped his left arm on my waist. He lift my chin and began to kiss me passionately. I began to respond and wrapped my arms on his neck. We soon parted to catch our breath and he kissed my forehead.

"Namiss kita bigla, Xiao Lu. Let's go on a date."

"E-eh? B-but.."

"You don't want to?"

Sehun pouted and I feel guilty. I intertwined my hand on his and pecked his lips. He suddenly blushed and I giggled.

"You look cute, Sehunna. Come, I'll show you something."

[Oh Sehun's POV]

"You look cute, Sehunna. Come, I'll show you something."

Luhan lead me to our dining room and my jaw literally dropped. Everything prepared on the table was my favorite.

"You prepared everything, Xiao Lu?"

"Yes. Happy anniversary, Sehunnie. I love you, so much."

"Happy anniversary, Hannie. Nado saranghae. But I also prepared a surprise for you. Let's eat this first before I show you my gift, okay?"

I pulled a chair and let Luhan sit first before I sit beside him. He was feeding me and I was returning the favor. After we ate, Luhan changed his clothes and I drove to our first destination.

[Oh Luhan's POV]

Sehun opened the door for me and I was shocked because he brought me here.

"You still remember this place, Hannie?"

"Of course. We had a fight because your name was written in almost all the locks here."

Yes, he brought me to Namsan Tower. Sehun gave me a blue lock bigger than the usual. It was engraved 'HunHan forever' with lots of hearts. I placed it in a familiar lock and smiled after I threw the key. Sehun back hugged me and rub my bump.

"You placed the lock with our lock before, hmm? See, we went here again seven years after and we're still together. Remember the time when we had our first kiss here because you confessed? I love you, Xiao Lu. I love our peanut and strawberry. I love you yesterday, today, tomorrow, and for the rest for my life. I love you."

"I love you more, Sehunna. I love you more than my life. I love you more than you can imagine. I love you more and my heart just can't stop beating for you."

Sehun faced me and closed the gap between us by kissing my lips full of love. Fireworks started to make loud noise but all I can hear was my heart beating so fast and all I can see were the sparks in Sehun's eyes. He made me look on the fireworks and I gasped. It assembles our names written in chinese letters. I hugged him and tears brimmed my face. I was happy. No, I was grateful. Sehun is perfect. My life is perfect because I have him.

"Do you like it, Hannie?"

"I love it, Hunnie. Our little angels love it too."

"Let's go home now. It's getting colder every minute."

Sehun guided me towards the car because it was slippery. He offered his hand before I went out of the car and guided be upstairs.

He also helped me change my clothes because I was too tired doing it myself. Sehun lay me on our bed and lift my shirt. He rubbed circles on my bump and showered it with butterfly kisses. I giggled.

"Sehunna, stop. It tickles."

"So you're ticklish now, huh? Hmm.."

He continued giving my bump butterfly kisses and I was already laughing.

"S-stop! Hahaha.. I s-said stop! H-hunnie! Hahaha.."

He suddenly stop and crawled on top of me. He kissed my forehead, my eyes, my cheeks, my nose tip, and my ears. He whispered and I could feel his hot breath which sent shivers down my spine.

"You're beautiful since the day we met. From then on, I knew you are the one for me. I love you, Oh Luhan. You are perfect."

He kissed me passionately and I responded. His hands travel on the end of my shirt and slowly lifted it up until I was half-naked. His kisses went down my neck. He sucked my sensitive spot and I moaned. He stopped and looked into my eyes.

"Xiao Lu, I want to make love to you. Will you allow me?"

"You don't need to ask for my permission, Sehunna. You are my other half now. Take me and show me how much you love me. I love you."

"I promise I'll be gentle. I'll never hurt our babies. I love you, so much."

Sehun make love to me all through the night. Moans and groans filled our room. There was never a second I felt he doesn't love me. That night I never regret anything because it was definitely a night to remember.