TLIO#13- Future soccer players.

[Oh Sehun's POV]

I was awaken by Luhan who's busy burying his face on my chest. He was shifting positions from time to time. I kissed his forehead and he looked up to meet my face. He kissed my lips and awkwardly smiled.

"What's wrong, Hannie? Are you okay?"

"Our babies won't let me sleep. They're moving!"

"So they're active huh? Maybe they'll be like you when they grow up, a great soccer player."

"I don't want my baby girl to be a soccer player! She must be a ballerina!"

Luhan pouted so I pecked his lips. He suddenly blushed. I lifted the covers and leaned down on his tummy. I moved my hand in circles and kissed it multiple times. Not long after, Luhan tapped my shoulder.

"Our twins really love you, don't they? Why won't they listen to me and stop moving? Don't they love me?"

"Of course they love you, Xiao Lu. Just try to talk to them while patting your tummy. They would love it."

"Okay. Sehunnie, can we go shopping? I want to decorate their rooms now!"

"Sure. I'll just call Yul to look after our shop. Fix yourself now, okay? I'll make our breakfast."

Luhan stood up and cover his body with blankets. He walked a few steps but stumbled not long after. Good thing I was not far enough not to reach him. He clung to my arm while I wrapped my arms on his waist.

"You're still sore. I'm sorry. Was I too rough last night?"

He looked away with a face blushing so hard but still managed to shook his head. I chuckled and slightly pinched his cheek. His cuteness is killing me.

I carried Luhan bridal style and placed him on the bathtub. I washed his body and wrapped a bathrobe around him afterwards. I helped him get dressed before carrying him again and make breakfast for us.

It was almost noon when Luhan started to walk comfortably so we decided to went out and go shopping.

Luhan was playing with his fingers and humming a song while I was driving. When we arrive at the mall, I looked for a place to park our car before opening the door for him. He smiled and took my hand before intertwining it with his.

We headed first to the department store. Luhan was smiling while picking little clothes with colors pink and blue.

"Sehunnie, look! Which one is better for our baby boy? The blue one or the green one?"

He has two little shirts on his hand. The blue one has a soccer ball design while the green one has Rubik's cube.

"They both look good for peanut. How about we buy them both? I'm sure he'll love it."

"I knew it! Thanks, Hunnie!"

He placed both shirts in a basket while picking little shoes. He also picked a ballerina shirt and pink little shoes for strawberry. After choosing clothes and stuffs for our twins, I lined up to pay for it.

[Oh Luhan's POV]

I waited for Sehun to finish paying our babies' things but it was taking too long so I decided to went back to the counter. Sehun was standing there while the cashier had his arms on my husband. My blood suddenly boiled because of that scene.

NO ONE TOUCHES MY SEHUNNIE.

I harshly pulled Sehun away and get the bags before dragging him back to our car.

"What do you think you're doing, Oh Sehun?! Flirting while I wasn't looking?! You don't love me anymore, do you? Answer me!"

I was in the verge of crying. I know I wasn't supposed to be like this because my mood swings stopped months ago but I couldn't help to feel so vulnerable.

I was comforted with arms wrapped around me. He was soothing my back and I didn't realized tears already stream down my cheeks. He cupped my face and kissed my tears away.

"I only love you, Xiao Lu. I'm saying this again and I won't get tired saying it to you. You are the only one that can make my heart beat so fast. How can I not love you if a month from now we will have our peanut and strawberry? She was just a fan. Our fan to be exact. She was asking for a picture and I agreed because she gave me a big discount. Am I forgiven now?"

I hummed in response. He kissed my lips before placing the bags on the backseat and opening the door on the passenger seat for me to come in first before driving.

I noticed that we are heading a different way. I took the courage to ask Sehun where we are heading.

"Sehunnie, where are we going?"

"I'll show you something. I'm sure you'll love it."

Sehun parked the car near the beach. He guided me and we entered a small cottage. It was dark inside and when he turned on the lights, I gasped.

Everything inside were my favorites. The wallpaper was designed with Hello Kitty. The carpet has soccer ball designs. And different kinds of Rubik's cube were displayed at a wooden cabinet. Sehun back hugged me and pecked my cheeks.

"We were supposed to go here last night but it was already late so I decided to bring you today. So, do you like it?"

"I love it, Sehunnie! Thank you so much!"

I faced him and kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms on my waist as I wrapped mine on his neck. We were in our own world when a strong kick interrupted us. Sehun placed his hands on my bump.

"L-Luhan.. D-did.."

I felt another kick and Sehun's eyes grew wide.

"They kicked! Xiao Lu, they kicked! I told you, they're going to be great soccer players in the future!"

Sehun kissed my bump before giving me a passionate kiss. We cuddled in the sofa and didn't realized we fall asleep with a smile on our lips.

Pathsea's note:

This is so lame, I know :( Dedicated to Twstd_sunshine unnie, nakakaflattered yung votes and comments niya ♡