Special Chapter: Daddy Yeol.

Pathsea's note:

Special chapter for ChanBaek. Konting fast forward muna. Kunwari malapit na mag one year old yung kambal. Dapat talaga nung thursday pa to, kaso yung waifai namin parang timang. Belated happy birthday Park Yoda~! :>

[Park Chanyeol's POV]

Baekhyun and I were about to fall asleep when Hyuna's cries echoed in our room. My queen lazily stood up from the bed and went straight to the twins' room, which happened to be beside ours. Baekhyun soon entered the room with a crying Hyuna in his arms, trying to make her fall asleep but our princess was far too wide awake, making him sighed before joining me in our bed.

"Yeollie~ help me~ I'm tired and I want to sleep~"

I cooed at Baek's pleading eyes and took Hyuna in his arms. Since my voice wasn't good when I sing, I recorded Baek's voice and placed it near her ears. I lowered the volume and rocked my little princess back and forth. Soon, soft snores filled the room as well as Baekhyun's. I tiptoed till I reached the twins' room and gently placed Hyuna beside Chanhyun, who automatically held her tiny wrist. I took my phone and snapped a photo. Baekhyun would be happy to see this adorable scene of our twins. I went back to our room and joined my queen on the bed, not forgetting to kiss his head while wrapping my arms on his waist.

Morning came and I was awaken by Chanhyun and Hyuna's sloppy kisses on my face. I kissed them both and scooped them in my arms, before going downstairs just to be met by my beautiful wife preparing breakfast. I placed the twins' on their high chair and went to Baek to help him. After a nice meal, I washed the dishes while he played with our twins. When I was done, I was shocked that the three of them were dressed, as if they were going somewhere.

"Baek, where are you taking the twins?"

"You don't remember what today is, do you? Aish, hurry up Yeol. These two are getting impatient already."

I was clueless but obliged to Baekhyun. After an hour, we were ready to go. He was the one who drove since I don't know where we are going. We stopped by a house near the beach, and spotted Sehun and Luhan hyung who were roasting barbeque. We went near them and Luhan hyung squealed when he saw the twins.

"You're finally here, Baek! I'll bring these two to Senah and Sehan, so they can play. And oh, Chanyeol, happy birthday!"

I was shocked because of what Luhan hyung have said. Today's my birthday? How could I not remember?

"Seriously hyung? You forgot your own birthday?"

Sehun commented and I groaned. Baekhyun patted my shoulder as if to assure me that it's okay and kissed my lips.

When Sehun finished roasting, we went inside the beach house. As soon as I entered, party poppers and confettis were thrown and a huge banner of "Happy Birthday, Chanyeol!" was at the center. All of them were wearing a party hat, as well as my twins, and they were wearing a "Happy birthday, Daddy Yeol!" shirt. I avoided my gaze because I can feel tears gathering at the corner of my eyes, but Baek was quick to kiss those tears away.

"Happy birthday, Yeol. I love you. Chanhyun and Hyuna loves you."

I grabbed his waist and closed the gap between us. Baekhyun pulled away first and flashed a smile that still makes my heart beat faster even if I've seen it a million times.

We ate happily while feeding our kids, and have a little talk about ourselves. It was already sunset when Baekhyun grabbed my hand and led me to a tree near the beach. I sat and leaned on it, while my queen leaned on my shoulder.

"Yeol, I love you~"

"I love you too, my queen."

"I've got a surprise for you."

"Really? What is it?"

"I.. I-I'm.. pregnant.."

The last word came like a whisper but I heard it clearly, and I turned to him. His face was buried in his hands, and my mind was still trying to process what Baek have said. However, my eyes widened when I realized what he told me.

"B-Baek? I-I'm going to my a f-father.. again?"

My queen slowly nodded his head. I couldn't express the happiness I've felt so I pulled him in my lap and kissed his lips. When we parted, he rested his head on my shoulder while my hands are on his waist.

"My queen?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you, this is the best birthday I've ever had. I love you."

"I love you more.. my king~"