Run Away [Not-Related]

Pathsea's note:

Sorry I haven't updated this fic for so long, but I just want to let my feelings out. This whole situation is killing me. I have posted this on AFF. Sorry if it's crap. My mind's blank these days.

니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니

I remembered that night when you came back to our dorm with a red ugly mark on your cheek..

You ran to me and hugged me so tight, afraid that if you loosen your grip, I will be gone..

Tears were running down your beautiful face. I kissed every single tear away and whispered sweet nothings to calm you down..

You keep on saying you were sorry, but we both knew it wasn't your fault..

We were careless that time, and at that moment they knew about us, the real us..

니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니

I remembered that time we were performing for our concert, and you were terribly sick..

I was staring at your pictures behind us, secretly wishing you're right beside me, smiling like an angel..

I was missing you like crazy, and couldn't wait to go back and take care of you all day..

니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니

I remembered that moment when our manager called the two of us to talk with the CEO..

You were crying again, clutching unto me like your life depended on it..

He told us to separate or leave our group, just like what they did to Tao and Kris hyung..

We both disapprove, and he began to call disgusting names to define us..

You are an angel, a perfect angel, and you don't deserve to be treated like this..

We walked out of his office, hearts slowly breaking with every step..

You didn't speak to me after that. You locked yourself in our room, silently crying and trashing like a kid who lost his favorite toy..

I was on the other side of the door, listening to your complains and cries, and it's breaking me inside..

You were hurting badly, and I can't even do a thing to assure you that we'll get through this..

니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니

I remembered that day.. The day you filed your lawsuit..

I was shocked, we all are..

We were fighting together, right?

We can get through this supporting each other, right?

But why did you fight alone without me?

Why do you have to face it alone and suffer all the consequences?

I was devastated, but you were smiling at me. You hold my hand, and whispered 'everything's gonna be okay', and I do believe, because it came from you..

니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니니

I remembered our last date..

Your head was resting on my lap, while I stroked your hair to see your beautiful face..

You stared lovingly at me, and I leaned down to kiss your lips..

It was a gentle one, a simple peck showing the love I have for you..

And I remembered my words to you that time, offering my hand and patiently waiting for an answer..

"Take my hand, Luhan hyung, and we'll run away. Away from everything that can harm you. Away from all these pain. Let's run away, hyung. Take my hand, and never let me go.."

You stared at me for a while, and I was in the verge of giving up when you grabbed my hand and pulled me up for a passionate kiss..

That moment was magical, the butterflies in my stomach tells me you were the one I want to spend my life with..

And now, here we are, in front of the altar and exchanging vows..

We left our careers behind, and started a simple life in each other's arms contently..

Everyone important to us were here, witnessing our promises to each other..

You were crying again, but this time, it was pure happiness..

As I slipped the ring on your finger, I vowed to God that I will never let you suffer all the pain again..

I promised to be there for you, hold you when you are in pain, be the reason why you smile, and to love you until my last breath..

We have run away in a world full of criticisms and unfair judges..

We have run away from all the struggles and pain..

We have run away, and now, we are finally free.