Sherlock Fan Theories

There are so many Fan Theories like how Sherlock really survived the fall from the St. Barts Hospital. For exemple they say that it was the Doctor who saved him.

The sadest one (for me): Some say everything is just imagined. Sherlock never survived. He jumped and died. John was broken and he imagined that he had a girlfriend and Sherlock  returned. John went insane and nothing from Season 3 and 4 ever happened.
I hope that that's not true.

Another is that Sherlock/John/Moriarty is a ghost and only Sherlock/John can see him.
In Sherlock's case John is his humanity and with John Sherlock is his brain and in the reality John solves all the cases.
And if Moriarty's the ghost he's the evil.

Or Sherlock is in a coma. He can't face the truth an imagines a world where he has a friend and where he uses his brain to solve crimes.
Moriarty would be his enemy or his darker side.
Or the reality who chases Sherlock and he fights against it. So he would never wake up and would never have to face the truth.

Then the most common:
MORIARTY IS STILL ALIVE!

How?

Some say he had a twin.
We know he has a brother. But are they twins?
Sherlock says that they are never twins. Never.
But is he wrong?

What are your favourite theories?
Comment below.

sibirica_1