Donna Noble

There was once a woman who travelled with a strange man in a blue box through time and space. He showed her the most wonderful planets and the most special people there. But something terrible hapened. Something so terrible that he had to erase all her memories out of her brain. So she would never remember the time she spent with him. Because if she would she would die.

But one day, many years later, when Donna Noble was already old and nearly dead, an old man vistied her in  hospital.
'Hello Donna', he said. 'You might not recognise me yet, but you will.'
He sat on her bed and leaned towards her. With his hands he touched her head. There was some kind of electricity which went through his body into hers.
Only a few moments later she reopened her eyes. He didn't even recognised that she had closed them. But when she opened them there was, for only a few seconds, a glance in them.
'Hello Doctor', she said. 'I look old, don't I? But you look old too. But not as old as you really are. What happened after I was gone?'
He sat there, on her bed, and told her stories. Stories which weren't stories, because they weren't invented.
It was the truth.
After three hours he left and Donna died with a smile on her face because she knew now that she wasn't unimportant.

Hey
That's a One Shot I've once written in class.
I hope you like it. 😀

sibirica_1