5| "Get well soon"

The next day Jimin started to adjust to his new environment..

The day when fast. Jimin got caught up on the dance routines that the last year held.
Because Jimin had a advanced dancing history he was able to pick it up quickly.

After work the roommates did the normal routine of going straight to their rooms. Not to see each other until they had to leave their comfort for life necessities... like the TV

Later in the evening, a Jimin felt the grumble of his stomach.
He lazily dragged his legs down the hallway. Reaching the kitchen he noticed Yoongi on the couch with headphones on, eyes closed. The memory of that awkward moment last night comes back into consciousness..

Why did he.. umm do that.. it was so bizarre.

Jimin heard the beep of the microwave. The pizza leftovers from yesterday lay on a plate.

Jimin sits on the bar stool munching away at his meal. Then he pulls his phone out.
-
He opens Snapchat.

Crap I lost my streaks

He starts to open the messages

Most of them where simple "we miss you" or "get well soon".

Most of them where like this:

After scrolling and opening a lot Jimin reaches Yoongi's Snapchat

Suga🐻
Suga🐻: Fuck

Suga🐻: I'm so fucking sorry!!

Suga🐻: I don't know what to do. They
                  say you may not wake up.                                     
Suga🐻: I need you to wake up.
                  Please come back to me,
                 Mochi...

Me: I'm awake.. I'm up.. I'm back 😁
                                ~Just now~
-
Jimin finished his food and swiftly made his way to the washroom noticing Yoongi in the same spot. Headphones on, eyes closed.

When he saw himself in the mirror today there was more color in his skin. His muscles more toned. He was less of a zombie today. He didn't look like he just got raised from the dead.

When exiting the shower a notification lit up Jimin's phone.

Yoongi?

Suga🐻: It's not the same.

Me: Yoongi, What do you mean?

Suga🐻: it's nothing, nevermind.

Jimin powers off his phone and leaves the bathroom catching a glimpses of Jin and Namjoon chatting in the kitchen.

It's was a long day..
All Jimin wanted to do is sleep even though it was early for him.
He checked his phone expecting a message but there was nothing but his wallpaper
-
The week flew by. Every thing started to normalize but he had a feeling something was missing..
~a/n~
How often do you want me to update?♥️