19| "Love is love"

Jimin tryed to work really really hard but, he found himself looking over at Yoongi at his desk.
A few times Jimin caught the gaze of the other. Which made him blush and look down at him feet automatically. Yoongi let out a small chuckle every time Jimin got shy.

Later that day the boys planned on eating out.
The restaurant they chose was a small, chill atmosphere known for their many types of burgers.

Jin sat beside Namjoon. Who was by Jungkook. Hoseok was at the end of the table. Taehyung in front of Kookie and, Yoongi sat infront Jin and he was by Jimin..

They all stared at the menu looking for something they would delight in.

" Are you guys ready for the new project!?" Asked Jin

" Yes!!" Jungkook replied

" Honestly, I'm excited for my solo!!" Jin giggled.

The waiter had come and taken their orders when Jimin spoke up, "Did you guys hear of the marches in Seoul?"

" Marches?" Asked Namjoon

"What type of matches?" questioned Hoseok

"They were freedom marches." Stated Jimin

"Freedom for what?" Asked Taehyung

He wanted to mess with Namjoon and Jin with his next statement.. Just to see a reaction

" Gay rights"

But the true reason was because he wanted to know if the group was homophobic.

Jin looked a little red. Jimin noticed Namjoon's hand on Jin's thigh in a comforting non-sexual 'that means us' type touches.

Then Yoongi spoke up, " Well I have no problem with that," Yoongi grinned at the younger, "Love is Love"

" yeah!" Agreed the group.

Yes!!!

All of a sudden, under the table, Jimin felt a caring warm hand on his thigh. But this wasn't like Namjoon's touch, Yoongi's touch was with a bit of a squeeze. It was a 'I want you all to my self, all night' type touches.

Jimin cheeks got red. As he got a little lost in his head.

" Jimin!!!"

Jimin zoned back in and looked at Jin, "What?" He was a deer in head lights

"I said what do you want for dinner?" Jin knew exactly what he was doing, he dropped his napkin a few seconds before he asked. He knew what Jimin was completely zone out.

-

Later after they finished their meals. They sat finishing their drinks. Talking about the next weeks plans.

As Yoongi lean to Jimin to whisper in his ear, "Can you come to my room later? I want to talk to you."

Jimin nodded his head in agreement as he looked at the ground and smiled.