20| Later

Jimin stood at his door. Before he raised his hand up and knocked. Then the door opened rather quickly. Yoongi stood on the other side of the door. He was already in his pajamas, his hair was dripping with water from showering.

"You wanted to speak with me?" Jimin questioned.

"Of course I do!" Yoongi exclaimed, " You're my boyfriend"

That was the first time Yoongi called Jimin his boyfriend. It made Jimin's heart flutter. Causing him to smile at his feet.

"Well...Are you going to come in?"

At that, Jimin walked in his room rather quickly and sat on his bed. Then all of a sudden the younger thought about how his bed was actually made, the room was clean unlike last time.

"Hey Yoongi?"

"Yes," replied the older.

Jimin suddenly hanged his body off the bed. Upside down he grabbed the box under his bed and lifted himself back up.

" Who are these from?" Passing the box of letters to Yoongi. He automatically turned pink as he realized what it was. Realizing also that Jimin knew about them prior to entering his room that night," How did you know about these?" Yoongi shot a glare at the younger as he got embarrassed, which he seemed to get a lot of with Yoongi.

            "The day after I came home," Jimin began, "I was trying to remember things. Then I..wondered if anyone's rooms changed...and I ended up snooping in your stuff." Jimin wore a great cheesy smile as if to get him out of trouble with the older.

" Jimin, I wrote these..."
Yoongi's eyes started shine as the tears where about to pour out. " when you got hurt...." Yoongi continued. Jimin was starting to get teary eyed seeing him like this and pulled him into a his embrace. "..I didn't know if you would ever come back to me. I couldn't deal with the thought of it. I.. Instead of crying.. By the first week of you being gone, I wrote to you. It wasn't like you were going to read them.. But it helped me.."  Yoongi at this point had tears rolling down his face. Pulling Jimin closer to him. Jimin nuzzled his nose in to Yoongi's collar bone and planted a simple loving kiss. After a few moments of this the younger pulled out of the embrace and grabbed Yoongi's face. Yoongi's tears were running down his face. As if to hide his face, Yoongi nuzzled his face against one of the younger's hands. Jimin wiped away his tears with his hands and grabbed the elder's face again. The moved his face closer to him. Planting a soft, sweet, loving kiss on Yoongi's lips. "Yoongi, I.. I never want you to hurt because of me. I'm with you now. And...

... I love you"

~sup!!!~

Me writing this chapter

Me writing the next chapters

It's the 20 part!!!
Soooo I'm extremely excited for the
next parts!!!!!! Vooottte!!!!!vote!!!!! Vote!!! And share and care💘💘💘💘

Love Y'all who are still reading!!!!