23| Crap

I'm soo sorry for not updating!! I had exams and I was stressing about tryouts and things!! Soorry!! So after the long delay! Here! ♥︎♥︎♥︎

♦︎

Jimin woke up feeling the warm breath on his face. When he opened his eyes to see Yoongi's beautiful features. He blushed being so close. Yoongi's leg split the younger's thighs it was almost so close it could dangerous.

Jimin lied there looking over every small detail of Yoongi's face. It's was so sweet looking Jimin couldn't resist to softy peck Yoongi's nose.

At that Yoongi slowly opened his eyes and an small grin creeped onto his lips. Before Jimin could comprehend what was going on Yoongi was on top of him. Tickling the crap out of him.( not literally, chill) Jimin started to laugh and giggle his heart out. The noise coming from the younger was so loud if could possibly wake up the neighboring boys. Yoongi quickly covers Jimin's lips to muffle the sound. Why being tickled the younger started punching the elders chest. But it all came to a halting stop when-

"Jimin I swear if you're laughing this early in the morning your going back to the hospital!" Jin yelled as he opened the door to his room. Spoting Yoongi placed atop Jimin, in between his legs.

"Oh shit", the couple mentally cursed and split from each other.

Jin's face lit up, " Oh. My. God.", Jin squealed and entered the room closing the door behind him. At this point the couples faces were as red as crimson brick." Guys! You", he pointed to Jimin,"and you" pointing to the elder," are a thing!?!"

"I.. umm," Yoongi stuttered.

"Don't tell!" Jimin squealed," I swear Jin! don't!"

"Okay! Okay! I won't! Only if you don't tell mine."

Yoongi looked dead in Jin's face, "Deal."

When Jin finally left,  Both Jimin and Yoongi stared at each other with the same wide eyed expression.

"Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap! Crap!" The younger took his hands in his hair and pull.

"Baby, it's fine. We will be okay."

Jimin's head was low, "Buts what if everyone finds out and they hate us and kick us out?"

"Hey, it's not like they will kick us out, we are family. Namjoon and Jin are together so it's not like the hole house could be homophobic."
He started stroking his boyfriends hair," I love you. Trust me. It will be okay."

With a sweet smile Jimin sprung up and rapped his arms tightly around the older. " I love you too"