11| Secret

Yoongi's lips were pressed  into the youngest.

His hands grabbed both sides of Jimin's hips.
Pulling the body's closer together. Yoongi pouring out his heart in a kiss. It was full of lust and love.

Jimin's eyes were wide open at the shock of the kiss. His mind a hundred miles a minute.
Then he suddenly pulled away.

"Yoongi?!"

Yoongi looked in to Jimin's eyes. His cheeks still had traces of tears. Then he pulled away from Jimin and sat on the bed. He pulled his face in his palms as water began to fall from his cheeks again.

"Yoongi," he took a seat beside him and grabbed his chin to make Yoongi look at him, "What do you mean by 'Baby' and 'Date'??"

Yoongi's expression was sorrowful. The Moon light was sparkling on the tears.

"I...I.. ," Yoongi studderd thinking of what to say," We um... had a secret."

Kiss+Date+'Baby' = Relationship

" We dated?!?"

" Yes, We did." Yoongi composed himself, " It was our three month... When you got hurt."

" B-B-But I'm straight?" Jimin started to stutter over his words when he was connecting the pieces.

The Google

The Pictures of Yoongi

Yoongi's text's

His feelings of déjà vu

And Yoongi being the only person he was attracted too.

" Damn, I'm gay..." Jimin whispered almost unaudible as he covered his face with his hands

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you when you first got out of the coma. I didn't want the members to know. We were a secret and I knew you probably didn't know how you felt about me because you said I was the first." Yoongi continued," It was to hard for me to not tell you."

Jimin's heart started to warm up at the situation. And he got lost in his mind thinking about how his relationship was with him.

" Jimin?"

"Yes," Jimin still looking in his eye.

Yoongi reached up to hold the younger's face

"I love you."

~A/N~
Don't forget to vote if you like!!!
This is such a soft part. I'm sorry it's short but, I up dated yesterday !! I'm loving all the new views!!  If you love it!! Share it!! 💖💝💞💞💝💖💗💞💕💞💝💖💝💕💗