Getting to Know (Edited)

My name is Jung Minji, I'm part of fivestar. Our group is under JYP entertainment. My stage name is Gem. I'm the lead rapper, dancer and maknae. Just a couple years ago my mother told me my brother ran away when he was 12 and never came back. All i can remember of him was the brother and sister necklace. He said that if one day he would go far away I would find him based on our necklace. I'm still hopeful I will find him one day.

...

"Here's your schedule"

"Oh, thank you!" I took the paper from her hands and looked down. Dang this looks difficult. I sighed and folded the paper while putting it in my pocket.

Ive been telling jyp to change me schools since a year and half now. Being a famous idol can be crazy to handle. At my old school everyone knew who I was. Boys wouldn't stop sending letters and gifts. I didn't hate it but i also didn't liked it. Now I'm starting fresh but with a twist, I've become a girl with glasses, braces, two pony tails and no fame. No one will ever know the famous me.

She dissmissed me, I stood up and walked out of the office. The bell rang as I walked into the hallway.

Now I'm late too, great.

...

I obviously didn't had time to go to my locker.

After 15 minutes trying to find the class I was supposed to be, I finally found it. Was I nervious? Heck yes I was.

I entered the room making every single one of the students face me. Some just with a blank expression, others annoyed and the rest confused.

"Ah! Right. Miss Kim, welcome" I decided to change my last name to not reveal my cover. I did a little bow to him before walking to his desk.

"Just sit where ever you want" I looked around the classroom and saw three open chairs. One in the middle, and two close to the window. I took the farthest to the wall in front of the other seat that was also empty.

Everything was going so good until the guy next to me started to talk.

"Ugh this is so boring" I tried to not pay attention to him, but every time it was getting hard not to.

"I should have ditched today" this time I didn't even hesitate to turn and face him.

He turn to me as well "problem?"

*gasp* "Taehyung?!" Wait. My manage never said nothing about this!

"The one and only. Want a picture?" He smiled.

I just ignored his request. I was still shocked. My Manager will hear me out.

"Is everything good miss Kim?" At this moment everyone was staring at me.

I gulped. This is way more attention than I wanted. "Everything is fine, thank you"

He turned back to the board and continued with the lesson. One by one the students turned back too. That was way too much attention for my liking.

The bell rang and students packed up their things and started to leave the classroom. Dang, where did the time go? I started to pack my things when I realized I didn't take any notes. What a great way to start the day.

As I walked to my next class I realized I had no idea where the heck I was supposed to be going. I looked at my schedule. Room 412. Like that helps. Maybe I should go up? I looked up at the crowd of students in the stairwell. Since when did this school get so big?!

I read a sign in the stairwell. "4th floor" I really hope it's here. I opened the door and got shoved through by all the other students. I caught myself before I fell and tried to figure out where I was.