Sister?

I look around as of where exactly I was. Not a lot of people were at the halls but they were all smiling and fangirling and fanboying. My heart started beating rapidly since I was clueless on what to do but I knew standing in the middle of the hall wouldn't quite do the work.

The bell rang making the people in the halls disappear. I sigh and head to my locker to get a jacket or something to cover my hair with.

Once I had the jacket on I debated on whenever or not continue with my classes but I knew the obvious answer.

I looked at my pockets and tried to take my phone out but panic rushed to me when I felt no phone in my pockets.

What do I do now!

I tried to think where I could possibly had left the phone but I could not think.

There was no other option but to find one of the boys or Bora.

I entered the first class and went straight to the teacher trying my best to not show my face.

"Hey! No hood-" the teacher started to tell at me but as soon as I showed him my face he became quiet.

"Do you have Bora or any of seventeen boys here?" I whisper to him.

"No but yoongi from bts is here" he said.

No not bangtan!

"Yoongi!" The teacher called the boy. "This young lady needs you" I walked out of the room and turn to the side.

"I would thank you but who are you?" Yoongi said.

I sighed and put my hood down revealing my blonde hair.

"So?" He asked still not knowing.

I turned around. "It's me" I said.

"Jung Minji"

...

Hoseok's POV

I don't understand how I got in trouble. All I did was throw a chair at the boy ugh.

As I was turning the corner I see yoongi standing behind a blonde girl.

"So?" Yoongi says.

The girl sighed and turned around. The girl looked like Minji but suddenly with blonde hair.

"It's me, Jung Minji" She said. My heart sank. Was is really my younger sister? Did I finally find her?

I walked faster to them and hugged Minji.

Tears started to form on my eyes.

"H-Hoseok?" She said but I didn't respond.

Then I felt a rough grab on my arm and the solid hard floor.

"Don't touch her" Yoongi said leaving me confused.

"She's my sister Yoongi! Don't you remember!" I cried. "I told you about her when we lived together"

"Proof it then" he said coldly.

That's when I realized I might of have been mistaken.

I grabbed Minji's hand and there was nothing. My foster sister had a heart on the side of her wrist but Minji didn't.

"W-How were you so sure it wasn't her?" Without answering Yoongi gabbed Minji while taking a necklace out of his pocket. The necklace had somesord of lock which looked oddly familiar.

Minji looked at the necklace as if she had seen a ghost.

"You- Yoongs?!"