Old Friend

Later that week, "Gem there is this girl that calling and apparently knows you." My manager said as he handed the phone to me.

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Hey," Sara started, "you might not remember me, but I'm Sara. We used to be friends back in elementary school." Her voice sounded scared and ready for a possible heart break.

"Hey." My voice said softly, as I didn't know how to start.

"Why would I not remember my first ever friend?" I chuckled as I hear a light sigh of relief, then a sob coming from the other side of the phone.

"I thought y-you had forgotten!" She said as she was holding back the tears.

"Don't cry!" I said.

"You have no clue how much I went through without you!" I really didn't. We were eight at the time we said our goodbyes, and we didn't know anything about phones or even how to send a letter.

"I'm sorry" I said. "It must have been really difficult." Before I could even say another word.

"Gem, JYP needs you." Coming from my manager, and I nodded.

"Hey Sara, I kind of have to go. The CEO just called me." There was silence. Then after a couple of seconds.

"Alright, please promise me we'll meet each other soon." I nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"We will. Just call me at this number and we'll set a day." Before hanging up we gave each other our goodbyes. Then I remembered JYP was waiting for me and dashed to his office.

Once I got to the door of his office and stopped for a few seconds so I could be able to catch my breath.

Then I opened the door.

"Hello Minji." He said his voice kind of dark.

"H-hi"

"I called you here because I think some rumors can be possible. You're hanging out with those PLEDIS kids way too much." He stood up from his chair and opened a box that was next to his desk. "Here." He placed photos of me and the boys hanging out at the dessert shop. 

"Sir, it's not like that." I started but was cut off.

"Minji, you know how the last time turned out to be. We don't want to make the same mistake do we?" I shake my head.

After that he gave me a huge speech of why I should be careful and how if I hang out with other idols can cause trouble for my group and the whole company.

...

As soon as we arrive to our dorm I went to my room and called Hansol. 

"Ayo! Sista! What's up?" I hear from the other line along with random hi's at the back. 

"Hey.." I started and the background noises quiet down. 

"Whats wrong?" Hansol  said softly.

"Ugh how do I start... JYP-" 

"I get it. That old man... Minji I do think it's for our best" Hansol said. "We can still text but I guess we have already brought ourselfs way too much attention" I nod.

"I'm sorry this had to happen again" I said not sure on what else to say.

"Its okay Minji" he said. 

"I just got from practice, Ill see you at school tomorrow"  I said.

We said our goodbyes and hanged up.