Wig

The next morning after I had told the truth to Sara about my identity, I felt so tired. I forced my legs to move to the bathroom to do my daily routine. After showering and brushing my teeth I went straight to my closet to get something I knew it would not go together and would never in my life would wear it.

Then I once again I entered the bedroom and continue to put my wig and fake glasses and braces.

"Minji-ah! you only have 10 minutes!" Bora yelled as I rushed back to my room and took my backpack and phone.

As I got myself down stairs I saw Bora exiting the dorm. I sigh, she does this to me every time.

"She seem really excited to get to school for some reason" Miyeon said as she was on the couch going through her phone.

"All right, I'll be heading to school I guess" She just waved as I put my shoes on and head out of the house.

The wind hit my face as soon as I opened the door. The wind was so refreshing. I just hurried to get myself to school on time. 

Once I got to school a group of students looked at me and started to glare me and looking at me up and down in disgust as if they are subjected to bring my mood down. I just ignore all of it since it would happen so often but I, myself knew that one day they would regret. But then suddenly someone push me aside.

"Are you really Kim Minji?!" Taehyung suddenly said startling.

"What are you talking about?" I tell him.

"Please tell us you've not been telling us lies all this time" I turn to my right to find Jimin.

"Guys I don't understand"

"You're not Kim Minji that's what they're saying" Jungkook said.

"Simple words guys" I tell them.

"You're not Kim"

"But"

"Jung"

Ah shoot.

"Why makes you guys say that" I knew doing this was just making it worse

"I really thought you were better" Jimin said sighting "let's just go guys"

"Wait" I look down on the floor feeling guilty and pressured to say something.

"I am Jung Minji as in Gem" I took my wig off my head revealing my previous blonde hair.

The silence made me think they left before I took the wig but not long after a jacket was thrown on my head and as hugged by what it seems a giraffe.

"Why are you doing this to my child?!" Mingyu asked still holding me.

"If anything I would be your father Mingyu" woozi said looking up at Mingyu.

"Oof, at least we know I got the height from Mom" Mingyu said trying to not laugh at his own comment. Woozi was about to respond back before remembering what the real situation was.

"Wait, what were you dumb butts doing to Minji?" Woozi then said.

"We know her secret"

"You what?" Woozi said as I try to cover half of my fave with Mingyu's jacket.

"Okay yeah fine I'm Jung Minji AKA Gem from FiveStar" I give the jacket to Mingyu and walk in the school again.

A girl came to me with a notebook and a pen.

"Could you please" she said and I stare at the blank piece of paper.

"What?" I look at her

"Aren't you Gem?" She said.

"I- how-" I rethink back and remember that I had taken my wig off.

"Here" I sign her paper.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'm in trouble...