Pride Month Special

Yoonseok

Hoseok's POV

"Nope I can't. This is to much" I said standing up from my bed and walking to the front door of the house. Yoongi said he was going to go get us some snacks for us to watch some movies. As I got closer to the little shop at the corner of the street I see Minji and... Yoongi sitting on one of the tables outside eating ramen.

"Hoseok..." said yoongi as he started to stand from his chair.

"No" I put my hand in front of me as sign of him to stay where he is "You continue. At least I don't have to wait for you anymore"

I left with tears in my eyes. I couldn't go home to find him late at night. So I decided to call Taehyung. I tell him what happened and asked if I could stay the night. He said yes but that Jimin was going to be there as well.

Taehyung and Jimin been dating for a week. Jimin told us that he was so scared for A.R.M.Y to judge but after they came out our fans were so nice to them. Taehyung and Jimin make such a cute couple.

Unlike Taehyung and Jimin, Yoongi and I are not that great expressing our love. We at times disagree a lot and Yoongi gets mad because of it. Or whenever I want to do things with him at home he always says he's tired and that maybe another time.

I love yoongi but we don't even say that to each other.

When I got to Taehyung's house I was greeted with Jimin' s bear hug and Tae's box smile. 

"Hey guys! It's been a while" I said.

"Hoseok we just literally got out of practice 3 hours ago" Jimin chuckled.

"That too" I said.

30 minutes passed and so did 20 unread messages and 8 missed calls from Yoongi.

If he can make an effort to spend time with me might as well just break this thing.

I started crying at the stupid thought. Why would I want to break our relationship if I love him more than I love myself.

Yoongi called once more and I decided to answer.

Hs- ...

Sd- babe...

Hs- ...

Sd- look I'm really sorry, I was going for our stuff but I bumped into Minji and decided to see how her life was and how hyung said that he was upset that she doesn't call him as much.

Hs- you could have called me

Sd- I know but- I wasn't thinking babe. I know I'm a stupid person. I just don't think.

Hs- you aren't stupid baby.

Sd- can you please forgive me?

Hs- yes, but only because I love you so god damn much.

Sd- I love you too my sunshine. May I pick you up now?

Hs- yeah im-

Sd- yeah. I'm outside.

Hs- you know me so well

...

I said my goodbyes to the adorable couple and got into Yoongi's car.

When I got in Yoongi caught me by surprise as he pulled me close to him and gave me a gentle kiss.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"I told you-" before I could finish Yoongi attacked me with another kiss.

"Please don't ever leave me" Yoongi was staring right at my soul which made my heart skip a beat.

"I won't" I said as I melt with his brown dark eyes.

...

We got home and I got out off the car slightly sleepy.

Yoongi opened the house's door letting me enter first.

"We should head to bed now. You look tired baby" Yoongi said as he put a hand on my waist leading the way to our room.

As we entered the room we got into our spot on the bed ready to just sleep.
"I'll turn the light off, you can go to sleep now" said Yoongi walking to the switch for the light. Then he came back and layed on the bed.

"Yoongi" I said quietly.

"Hm" she hummed

"I love you"

He turn to face me and hugged me.

"I love you too" he placed a soft kiss on my forehead.  "Now sleep"

"Goodnight" I said before falling asleep.

~Thanks for reading~
Edited by Scarlet-periwinkl1

Hope you guys liked it! I'm a strongly yoonseok/sope shipper and because it's pride month I decided to do this little "story."

~HAPPY PRIDE MONTH EVERYONE~