A Possible Truth

"Namjoon are you busy?" I said after knocking his open door.

"Well I was but what's up?" He put the pen he was using down and saved something in his computer.

"Namjoon please be honest with me. I know you know something about Minji" I say making him get tense.

Then a sigh

"Please, please ,please don't say anything." I nod as he continues

"The day I was at the back of the school with her she told me the truth" I didn't say anything making Namjoon talk more.

"She's Gem from Fivestar" there was a surprises gasp but it was not from me.

We turned our head to the door and there they were. The two biggest dorks.

"No way!" Taehyung said finally opening the door fully, leaving jungkook behind.

"Great" Namjoon whispered.

"How long have you been standing there?!" I said letting panic escape In my voice.

"Not long. Just the part where Joon said minji is Gem" he said but not long after he finished saying that another gasp.

"Guys! Do you know what this all means?!" Jungkook said finally walking to us.

We all looked at each other in confusion and back to jungkook.

"Her name isn't Kim but Jung!"

This might mean a lot of things...

Minji's POV

"One, two, three. one, two, three. one, two, three. I need you to get this right girls!" Our dance teacher said.

"We are tired!!!!" Sumni said as she fall on the floor panting her heart out.

"Fine take a 10 minute break" she then exited the practice room.

The rest of us followed sumni on the floor.

"I just wanted to be a producer" Miyeon said making us laugh.

"I can't feel my legs" I said getting lots of nods

...

After practice we got back to the dorm. Miyeon and sumni fell asleep on the couch since they said they were too lazy to go up stairs. Eunsang and bora just went straight to their rooms since it was in the first floor. I forces myself to go upstairs and sleep in my own bed.

...

The next day for school I just wore a hoody I use for practice and some plain pants. I didn't even bother to check my hair before putting on the wig after I just put my fake braces and glasses.

I went downstairs and Miyeon and Sumni were still sleeping. I enter the kitchen to find a half asleep Bora.

"You don't have to go today if you don't feel like it" I said taking the milk carton from her hands.

"Ugh! I have to do. I told JYP I would get good grades and still manage to practice." She put a spoonful of cereal into her mouth.

I put the milk back into the fridge and pit an apple up from the basket in the middle of the table.

"I just don't get it. How are you so normal after the torture we went through yesterday?" She asked with one eye half open.

"Youth" I giggled making her glare back at me.

...

We went separate ways after we entered the school making me all alone.

Since I had a few minutes I decided to get my drawing notebook from my locker.

Once I had my notebook I closes my locker but before I could move a pair of hands were placed on my shoulder and made me turn to face that person.

"Jung Minji?!" The girl asked making me go in shook.

"Who are you?!" I said nervously, hoping I didn't reveal my cover.

"I'm Sara from class B" she offered her hand for a shake.

"Nice to meet you" I said as I took her hand for a shake.

"I'm sorry about earlier, you looked exactly like her." She turned her back and took a photo out.

My eyes grew big when I saw little me in the picture.

Sara started "She was my best friend back in elementary school but then moved to who knows where and we completely lost contact." Flashbacks kept coming to me of when I was little, we would play cards every single day together at lunch time.

Sara was my first and best friend since I became an idol.

"She looks cute" I said trying to cover the silence.

"She was cute, I can't reach her because she is a famous singer and does not have time for friends. She probably would not recognize me anyway." At this point I just wanted to hug her and tell her that it was me, Minji. The actual Jung Minji.

"Have you ever tried to contact Gem?" I asked, hoping I didn't miss any letters or calls from her.

"No" She looked down "I'm afraid she won't answer due to work." I would answer.

"Why don't you try one day, you never know, she might actually answer." I said, waiting for her to answer. Then, she nodded slowly, suggesting she wanted to.

"I'll try sometime this week" she said, looking and flashing a smile.

The bell then rang and we said our goodbyes.

...

Once I got to my classroom I couldn't think of anything more but Sara.

A mixed of feelings were going on in my brain.

"Minji?" I looked up in front to find taehyung.

"What"

"Are you okay? You seem a little out of this world"

"Yeah I'm fine. Just didn't get good hours of sleep." I said making him nod and face front again.

...

"Yo Minji!" I looked back to where the voice came from making me stop walking to my next class.

As soon as I turn around I see Hansol and mingyu running towards me and from far there was a guitar coming at our way as well.

What did these dorks do...

We decided to run for our lives.

...

"Why would you eat something that isn't yours?!" I asked the two idiots in front of me.

"W-we were hungry.." Hansol said with mingyu nodding in agreement.

"Hungry my butt!" Woozi said and trying to grab the guitar from my hands.

I sighed.

"Let's just end this" I said.

"What about my donuts?!" Woozi yelled back.

"Fine let's get some dessert after school" I said making them finally smile.

I swear they can't make me live in peace.