lie

We arrived at the dorm after we went and got a new pair of Timberlake's for Jungkook.

"What took you guys so long?" Namjoon asked

"Well the thing is" I started as I got closer to Jungkook "THIS KID COULDN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO PAIRS THAT LOOKED EXACTLY THE SAME"

"So which one did you got?" Seokjin asked.

"Well... I didn't quite like those ones so we went to another store..."

Everyone looked at him for a good 3 seconds then went back to what they were doing.

"Next time Im not going with you even if you beg me"

"Hyung!" Was the last thing I heard before entering my room.

...

"Everyone we are gonna have dinner now!" Seokjin shouted before everyone started to show up at the table.

As we were eating I remembered Minji. Is it possible that she's hiding something from us?

"Jimin are you okay" I looked up an everyone was looking at me now.

"Uh yeah. Just thinking about things"

"What things?" Tae said

I sighed "It's about Minji" I finally said

"She seems to be hiding something. Today we found her in a cafe and her hair was blonde. Aren't ,you guys curious?" They just stare at me for a couple of seconds before hobi broke the silence.

"Actually, I've seen her a little weird as well" he put his chopsticks  down and put his hands together. "Look in the beginning she said she wasn't that much into kpop and that was why she didn't recognize us and a day or so later Bora from Fivestar and Vernon, Wozzi, and Mingyu from Seventeen  shows up really friendly towards her. I've been thinking  of simply  asking but I might sound like a creep" everyone looked confused.

As I was seeing everyone's expression Namjoon caught my eye.

He was acting like everything was normal and no one was talking.

"Well whatever it is I would just let it be" Namjoon said before bringing his plate to the kitchen.

I guess I have the right person to talk to first....

...

Minji's POV

"What will you be wearing tomorrow?" Said Bora.

"I really don't know, something simple I guess" I said still going through Instagram.

"I mean when are you going to get rid of all of those secrets?" Bora continued to sit up.

I sighed and put my phone down.

"Bora I really don't know. Being famous is really trouble some. I don't want to walk to classes with hundred pairs of eyes on me.

"What if it's not like that?"

"Pff that's only on my dreams" I stood up and walked to my room.

...

I'll show my true self when people least expect it.

I smirked

...

Jimin's POV

I gave a slightly knock before I hear a voice inside that gave me permission to go in.

"Hey hyung" I smiled.

He smiled back "what do you need mochi?"

"Well... you seem a little to quiet at the minji situation" I started "do you by any change know anything?"

"Mochi... why don't you just leave that topic go? She might be going through stuff and youre here saying she's lying to us?" Namjoon looked slightly mad at this point.

"I'm sorry hyung" I looked down.

I felt a hand on my head...

"It's okay mochi, just try to stay out of people's business" I nod.

"Lets go to bed. We might not wake up on time for tomorrow" Namjoon said making me nod once more.

...

The next morning

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and to tae's whole body rapped around mine.

Suddenly hoseok came in.

"Woah! At least look the door!"

"Really?" I said annoyed and he just laughed.

"Jin said breakfast is ready. Might as well just push him out of bed or else he won't wake up" he said pointing at tae.

I did as hobi said making tae groan in pain.

I whispered a little 'Sorry' that in return Tae just glared at me.

...

When I had already dressed myself I went down stairs.

"Morning~" Jin said smiling.

Smiled back "Morning" I said before going to the kitchen and finding his plate of pancakes.

"Thank you hyung!" I shout before eatting.

...

We arrived at school. Since we were in time I wonder around outside of the school.

Kids would go in and out.

Laughter from girls, giggles.

Couples kissing.

Everything seem normal.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Oppa, since you're a celebrity... do you by any chance know Gem from Starfive?" The question got me shocked.

When a girl gets close to me it's either for a picgure, signature, or just a confession.

"Well I've heard of her but I'm not close with any of them" the girl looked disappointed.

"Why the sudden question?" I asked without thinking I was actually talking to a girl in public.

"Well I'm a fan of her and I heard that she was spotted at the 7 eleven with Namjoon so.."

Namjoon?

Before I could say anything else the first bell rang.

"I'll be going or else I'll be late" the girl quickly said and made a run.

I guess I'll have to talk to Namjoon about it.

...