Lost love

"I want chocolate!"
"No! Vanilla is better!"
"Are you forgetting that strawberry exists?!" "Oh yeah!"

I just sit there waiting for the three boys to decide.

"So what are you guys getting?" I said making them stop arguing.

"EXCUSE YOU!  Can't you see we are busy?" Mingyu said in a sassy tone.

I put my hands up in defense.

They continued to say random flavor as I took my phone out and texted the members.

We made it

Nerd- by the looks of it it'll take awhile.

LeaderM- Ha now all of you owe me 20 bucks. Each and one of you!

ModelB- I knew I shouldn't have agreed to this.

CoolS- There goes my money again...

Nerd- what's going on?

Classy_girl- Since you texted us that you were going to buy sweets for the boys the leader here made a bet that you were going to take the whole afternoon deciding on what to get.

Nerd- I didn't say we haven't decided though

LeaderM- Have you? *smirk face*

ModelB- Please save my wallet.

Nerd- I have to go. I think now they have an actual answer on which flavor.

Classy_girl- NOOOO

LeaderM- I should make these bets more often. I could actually buy my own country.

I shut my phone and faced the inpatients boys in front of me.

"So?" I started "Have you guys decided yet?"

They all nodded.

"We all want cherry cheesecake" Woozi smiled.

"So no ice cream?" I asked and they nodded. Patience Minji Patience.

***

Before going to the dorm I walked the guys to their own and gave the rest of the members some cheesecakes that I had bought for them.

"thank you so much Minji-ah!" they all said in unison.

I smiled and grabbed my coat.

"Okay guys I'll leave you guys or rumors will start. you know how this all works" some of them looked down and others nodded in agreement.

I headed to the door but as I was about to go...

"Let me take you, it's not save."

"Wonwoo I'm okay by myself" I said before leaving.

...

Once I got to the dorm Miyeon was watching the tv with Sumni on her lap.

"Hey guys" I said taking a seat on the floor next to the couch.

They just nod and continue watching whatever it was on tv.

"do you think people ship us?" Sumni randomly said.

"100 percent" Miyeon said still full attention to the tv.

"who would like get shipped with?" Miyeon asked 

"You of course" Sumni said as Miyeon placed a kiss on her forehead. 

I shake my head at their cute scene. 

"I'll be upstairs" I stood up and started walking to my room. 

As soon as I was in my room I started to do my homework and rewriting my notes. After I was done I packed everything for the next day. 

I sighed. Why in the world did you made me fall for you. I could've been all good 

I took my phone out. The first thing I did was go to my gallery and into a folder that has a password. That folder was specially dedicated to Wonwoo. There were bunch of pictures of us together and some pictures of him that I had taken secretly. Sometimes I still dream of that day we all got together and decided that it was better if we broke up. A little after we announce our relationship people started to get mad. Seventeen and Starfive kept loosing fans and the sales kept dropping. JYP and Pledis had to go over stuff and told us we had to do something so we just simply broke up and no one dared to speak about that again. 

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. 

"Yes?" I said and the door open reveling Eunsang. 

"I got bored and came check if you had come back yet" She close the door behind her and took a seat on the bed next to me.

"Ah. I just finished with some homework." I said making her make a disgusted face. 

"Are you seriously turning into a nerd? where is the girl that played video games all the time?" She said.

"Work took it" I laughed.

"Well I'll let you finish so you can sleep" She headed out  the door. "love you!" She said before leaving. 

...