Game Night

Minji's POV

I got to the front of the school 2 minutes after the talk with the manager.

"Minji-ah!" Tae came running to me and gave me a biiiig hug.

"Tae- air" I could barely say.

"Right. Sorry" he said as he let go.

"It's alright, just control your strength." I smiled.

We walked to the rest of the members and I greeted them.

"So are you going?" Hoseok said.

"Okay fine" I said making it sound like I didn't have to ask for permission.

"Lets go then!" Seokjin said while wraping his arms around me.

...

We got to the karaoke place and you know I was more then excised.

"A room please" Jimin singed. The man just looked at him like he was crazy or something.

"Seven boys in a room with a girl?" The guy raised one eyebrow.

"Oh sir I am not into... uh.. boys" so screaming right now. I got most of the boys shooked.

The man smiled "Well here you go guys have fun!"

I thanked him while doing a polite bow before leaving to enter the room.

...

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?" Jungkook yelled.

"First, freaking respect your olders.."

"That's what I keep telling him!!" Seokjin said.

I nod a little before continuing. "And second, I'm not gay! I just made that up so he could give us the mic and the keys" a sigh of relief escape from the boys. I laughed as they did so.

We spend the next 30 minutes singing and rapping. Until we got tired to do so and we decided to tell more about each one of us.

"Who will start?" I said taking everyone's attention.

"You" said jimin

"Okay... well... I'm not really a nerd. My brother ran away when I was in middle school. Mom and dad die about a year ago because of an accident. I'm a k- kpop lover..." I laughed nervously as I almost spilled my secret. "And I think that's about it"

"I'm sorry Minji for your losses" Seokjin said standing up and giving me a hug.

"It's okay" I smiled.

"Why don't you go next Seokjin?" Seokjin nodded.

After a while the ones left were Yoongi and Hoseok.

"I'll go ne-" before Hoseok could finish Yoongi started to talk.

"I have a sister if you didn't know. My sister and I changed our last names. I ran away from home when I was at my last year in middle school. Hoseok moved in with me. I used to sell my music so Hoseok and I could survive. I thought I was just going to produce music for Bangtan but ended up being part of it. I think that's all" Hoseoks arms were still crossed as Yoongi finished talking.

"Why did you ran away from home?" I asked in still shocked.

"My parents weren't the greatest" he said.

"Well my turn!!" Said hoseok.

"I started dancing since I was 5. I also ran away from home thinking it would be better. Like Yoongi said, I moved in with him. I danced on the streets to get money for us. I actually did audition for JYP but they didn't accept me so I also tried with Bighit and well... I got in BTS" he hugged Yoongi and Jimin that were beside him.