Please stop

"Can you stop shaking jeez" Bora said as my leg was shaking non stop.

"Sorry" I managed to calm my leg after a few seconds.

"Yo what if I get of the van and fall on my face?" I made a shock face thinking about the scenario.

We got to the school. Bora got out the van looking like the god she is. Right behind her is me who's leg got stuck on the seatbelt and face plants the ground making everyone in the entrance of the school laugh.

I shake my brain out of it and turned to a disappointed Bora.

"Minji you know that won't happened. Why can't you think positively?"

"It's me who we're talking about here. What positive thing can happen?"

"Just imagine all the guys falling for you, the female dogs who would make fun of you actually respect you, getting gifts every day-" I panicked again.

"Oh my gosh! That's what I completely forgot! The whole reason of me dressing myself like another person was because of the attention I've been getting. It gets so tiring to be all that um famous."

"I'll make sure you are comfortable, I promise" she put a hand on my hand and smiled as the van was getting into the stop.

Not long after she took her hand to herself and waited till one of the staff open the door.

"It's time" she said loud enough for me to be the only one who heard her. "Just watch were your feet land"

I nodded and waited until she was out of the van before following close behind her.

Thankfully I didn't fall and managed a good entrance.

"See it wasn't that bad now was it?" Bora asked but I only smiled hitting her arm slightly.

We then proceeded to walk in to the school only receiving stares and cheers from some of the boys in the entrance.

"Bora you know this is what I feared the most. I cant believe I'm in this position now" I tell Bora.

"You'll be good" but as soon as she said that she opened her locker full with letters and gifts.

"Oh dear..." I said to myself.

"It's not that bad I swear"

"yeah I can tell"

...

Yoongi's POV the night after he found out.

"Why is Hoseok so quiet?" Jungkook said as we all got to the dorm after practice.

"I don't know, why don't you ask him?" I tell him not caring less.

Jungkook gave me a look before walking after Hoseok who was now in his own room.

"Did something happened between you guys?" Namjoon put a hand on my shoulder.

"Well the day I thought would never come it came and not how I imagined" I said still not explaining anything.

"Oh?"

"Minji, she's my sister."

"What?!"

"It all happened so fast and now well we ain't talking" I look down still with my shoes on.

"First, take your shoes off and lets all meet at the living room." I nodded and short after joined at the couch.

"Guys I know you guys have been in horrible places for so long but now think about it. we are a family here. its awesome that yoongi found his sister but hoseok i'm pretty sure your sister is thinking about you. one day you'll meet her." Namjoon announced and I could see Hoseok's face calm down a bit.

"Yeah I guess you are right. I'm sorry Yoongi that I got mad at you for such a stupid reason"

The rest of the night we all spend playing games as jungkook beat us everytime like always.

After a few weeks