Part Three

"Im gonna go get changed out these wet clothes" Ben jumped up and climbed off the trampoline. Mike jumped up and followed as they don't live too far apart. "Bye y'all" he said before waving and leaving the house with Ben. "S-stan walk m-me home" Bill said with a small laugh

"Your wish is my command" Stanley replied and stood up, pulled Bill up, kicked Richie and ran off the trampoline. Bill followed after rubbing where Stan had kicked Richie. "Hold up i'll come with y'all" Beverly added joining them. "Laters Rich!" Stan and Beverly said at the exact same time.

"I should probably go too" Eddie added before sitting up. Richie had closed his eyes momentarily and hummed softly in response to Eddie. The boy took a breath of his inhaler and jumped up before climbing down. "Be safe Eds, tell your mum i had a nice time last night" Richie smiled after speaking his words.

Eddie scoffed "fucking disgusting". He continued walking before grabbing his things and leaving Richies house. There was moments he would smile to himself for no reason then he came back to reality realising that he had to go back home to his protective mother although she has calmed down since she admitted all his pills were placebos and that He's only asthmatic.

He liked it at Richies. His little sister Holly was always a delight to him, His mum was wonderful and well his dad; his dad left a long time ago. Eddie chucked his bike in the garden before feeling his phone vibrate.
——————————————-
Sorry its late😱