Part Twenty Five

"This isn't what you want Eddie." His mom said with the tone of voice that he had heard one too many times. He didn't respond. The small boy could feel the fear gathering up inside of him to the point his started shaking. Richie looked down at their hands and squeezed a little tighter trying to calm the boys nerves. The trash mouth wasn't very good at this stuff. He never really experienced love unless it was family so he had no idea how to help.

"Home." She shouted as loud as her voice would let her. Eddie looked down and didn't say anything. "Eddie come inside" Mrs Tozier yelled from the door with a small smile. Richie let go of his hand realising his Mother was still standing in the door frame of the house and lightly scratched the back of his head.

"Im not living like this anymore." He spoke shyly tears streaming down his face. The damaged boy turned away from his mom and walked back inside before going straight up to Richies room and shutting the door. He was so use to being alone that he didn't want anybody to comfort him, he wanted to cry in silence. Mrs Tozier waited for Richie to come back safely and shut the door quietly.

"He doesn't want to be alone, he feels that way." She reminded her small minded son before walking off to start cooking dinner with Hollys help. For a moment, Richie felt like his feet were glued to the floor and the stairs was a mountain that he wasn't ready to climb. Everytime he went to move his adrenaline travelled through his body like water flowing down a waterfall, and thats when it clicked.

A waterfall no matter what water runs down it will always look beautiful. Its the beauty of love not the people in it, love is love and that is all that matters. He thought about this long and hard before climbing the mountainous stairs. Hesitating, he knocked on his own bedroom door. "Eds?" He said after knocking on the door; but their was no response.

"I know its hard, im here for you, you know that. I don't always say the right things but-" he paused for a second. "But i love you." He said slowly after managing to spit the words out.
————————————
Updated❗️