Part Eleven

Richie watched him as he walked away; a frown forming across his lips. "Fuck" he whispered under his breath as he kicked a few rocks away and placed his hands in his pockets. He could feel how fast his heart was pumping and how worried he was for his friend. Quickly, he ran home and slammed the door. "Richie? Is that you?" He heard his mother yell from the kitchen.

"Yeah its me" he replied chucking his bags by the shoes. "Your home early" she said lowering her voice as she wondered out the kitchen to make eye contact with him. "I know..." he said slowly. "Did you even go?" She asked raising an eyebrow. This was when he knew he fucked up. "I have a good reason" he said quickly. Mrs Tozier nodded slowly. "What's it this time?" She wondered with a small smile but on that note the front door knocked.

Richie sighed with Relief that the door had saved him as he turned around to open it but he stepped out the way and let his mom take over. "Mrs Kaspbrak, Eddie, what can i do for you?" She asked politely as she was quite a big fan of Eddie. "Look what your boy did to my son" she replied pushing the small boy in front of her. Eddie had tears streaming down his face like a waterfall trying to fill up a river.

Richie squinted his eyes and took a step forward but his mom just held him back. "My son adores Eddie, he wouldn't of done this" Mrs Tozier said still calmly and politely. "Eddiebear said he saw Richie at the quarry and he was in one of his bad tempers and lashed out" but as she was speaking all Mrs Tozier could see was the fright in his eyes of the fact his mothers hand was resting on his shoulder. "Right i see...Eddie is this true?"

Eddie slowly looked up with a pain in his eyes that told her the answer she needed to know. "Goodbye Mrs Kaspbrak, Eddie." As Mrs Tozier shut the door Mrs Kaspbrak started yelling. "I can call the police you know!!" Richies mom rolled her eyes and took a look at Richie. "Was he the reason?" She asked again. "I wanted to make sure he was okay then when i went to his house he was all beaten and bloody." Richie said his voice getting crackly.

"Alright my boy, lets go get Holly" she said with a small smile. He nodded in response.
—————————————-
Updated❗️