Part Fourteen

"Can i have a piggy back?" Holly asked her older brother as she stopped and looked at him. He nodded in response and kneeled down giving her access to jump onto his back. She jumped on and wrapped her arms around his neck then as he stood up she wrapped her legs around him as he held onto her. "You comfy?" He asked smiling. She nodded so he continued to walk making little bounces in his steps causing Holly to chuckle.

"Wheres Eddie been lately? He promised me a game of snakes and ladders" she asked with a crackle lingering at the back of her throat. "He might come round tomorrow Holls, what do you want from Mcdonalds?" He asked quickly trying to change the subject before the adrenaline travelled back through his body and he lost his anger in front of his little sister. She murmured in response to him and went into a deep thought.

He reached the entrance of Mcdonalds and put her down before kneeling down and facing her. "Happy meal with nuggets" she said with a massive smile. "Your wish is my command" he replied to her as he took her hand and walked inside the fast food store. After walking up to the counter and ordering to take away he took Holly to get some straws and ketchup to take home with them. It was adorable because she holds onto things like her life depends on it. Richie waited for the food to be bagged and then carried it off the counter.

In one hand he held the food and in the other he took her hand. He glanced down at her other hand to check she was carrying what she had okay. It felt like a long walk home but they eventually made it. They headed inside and he sat her down at the table handing her the happy meal she wanted along with an orange fruit shoot. He took out his grand big mac with his chips and placed his milkshake next to it all.

After that he chucked the paper bag in the bin and sat opposite Holly. He didn't touch his food for a while, he was watching her eat and admiring how happy she is. As he was admiring her he whipped out his phone to text Eddie.
Trashmouth: mom invited you round for dinner tomorrow but it'll be after my session with your mom✊🏻

Then put his phone back in his pocket. He handed some more chips over to Holly until she said stop and then started on his own food. When they were all finished he allowed her some TV time as he cleaned up the kitchen and some dirty plates that were left from breakfast. Once the kitchen was done he went and sat in the living room with Holly. Although he wasn't a massive fan of Peppa Pig so he just strolled through his instagram and thats when his heart stopped and happiness filled the room.
——————————————
Updated ❗️