IMPORTANT

This story contains lots of angst, and I struggled for a long time to publish this, but my next big (positive) story will take some more time, so here I am finally releasing a book that has been finished for a while now.

WARNINGS

I want to add some words, before you dive into the story.

This story has a happy end and there is no such terrible thing as a lead roles death. I'd never fuck up a story in that way.

But I would only recommend it to people above the age of 20. Not because it's dirty, but because it holds thoughts and relationship-behavior that is NOT meant for a still growing, juvenile mind.

SPECIFIKATION:

It contains some unhealthy thoughts about depression that might trigger people with mental health issues (and I know there are many readers on this platform with such problems). Moreover, the thoughts that are displayed are a subjective sight of a depressed mind, means: They are beautiful metaphors, but not valuable nor true. But a mentally ill person does not see that.

But like I said, there is a happy end and the story is not all about depression though I wanted to make it a topic. It's also about true love, the power of music and personal growth.

But, of course, I can just write about my own experiences and everyone has their own way of handling the delicate problem of depression. And my sight is not purely the depression-side, but rather the bipolar one.

So, Jim-in or Jim-out.

>><<