-Track 4-

Jimin's dance was interrupted by the opening door. He stopped in the middle of one of his old choreographies, which he had prepared for the last two days to show them to Yoongi, and turned his head towards the door. And there the other stood, glancing around the corner and checking out the room.

"Hey," Jimin greeted him and gestured him to come in. He got a quiet 'Hi' as response and the other stepped inside and sat down next to the bundle of Jimin's stuff, getting off the backpack.

Nervous, he stopped the music and walked over to the other. "So, I prepared some old choreographies from former semesters to show you what I like to dance. It's contemporary. I don't know if you're familiar with that?" he brabbled while rolling on his bare feet.

The composer gave him an encouraging smile, "Nah, I'm not, but I guess I'll know when I see you dance."

He shook his head and giggled at the blonde. His way of just taking things easy was so charming. A little more relaxed, he went back to the sound system and started the song again.

Easily, he slipped into the flow of the music and let his body guide him through the song, knowing the moves by heart. And when the song ended, he turned towards the composer who looked at him with big eyes.

"That was beautiful," the blonde complimented him, "But was it your own choreography?"

"No, we barely do our own. It's mostly prepared by our teacher," he explained.

Yoongi seemed like he wanted to say something, but was not sure if he should do so. He licked his lips and looked up at him with uncertainty in his eyes.

"What is it?" Jimin encouraged him.

"Well, I wanted to see you and not your teacher," the other uttered, playing with his hoody's sleeves.

Jimin was a little irritated at first, because he thought his performance had not been good enough, but when he thought about it, it made perfect sense. This had not been his own creation like Yoongi's songs. He had modified them to his liking, of course, but the only time he was truly himself was when he danced off his bottled-up emotions. But this kind of dancing was very private; he had not even shown his boyfriend.

"Can I give you a song and you do an original dance?" the composer brought his attention back to him.

It would not be that much of a problem, right? After all, it was only fair.

"I'll give you one of my songs no one has heard before, okay?" Yoongi offered. So, his teammate understood how intimate his request was. Had he felt like this, too, when he had given him the samples?

Nervous, Jimin nodded and the blonde stood up and went over to the sound system to connect his phone. After some seconds a slow and hypnotizing beat started playing, dark and warm. It made his stomach tickle and his breath accelerate. This was different from the songs on the flash drive, but it was great, if not better though it had no lyrics.

The composer just sat down next to the system and looked at him curiously. It was strange to know Yoongi's eyes on him when he tried to let go and get an idea of the music. And though he tried his best to ignore the other and just focus on what was inside him, he had the feeling like there were strings on his wrists and ankles that led to the blonde and made the older the puppeteer of his body. The feeling was strangely pleasant, for he had no need to think of good moves; he was guided through the room by the composer's presence. His body bent and flexed with the beat and connected his movements into a flow of passion and emotion, though those were rather dark and lustful. Just like the music.